“High quality food! ”

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Upper Northwest
Neighbourhood: Upper Northwest
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

A great local deli with amazing falafel. The food was homemade and everyone working there was super nice. It's a great spot!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We were so hungry after a long hot day at the zoo and Byblos was perfect! I had the Byblos special with gyro meat and the hubby had a gyro. The staff was so sweet! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

PopPop and I were tired after spending the morning at the Zoo with our 2 year old granddaughter. On our way to the Cleveland Park Metro Station we spotted this Lebanese Deli and decided to give it a go. Boy were we glad we did! The fellows behind the counter obliged us by making a grilled cheese pita for our favorite little miss! Her expressions of delight as she ate it indicated to us that we had made the right choice! My gyro and my husband's sampler were very tasty. We certainly enjoyed sitting outside and watching the world go by as we reminisced about our morning at the zoo.

Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

This is one of my favorite places to eat at. First of all, the food is so delicious. They have the best lentil soup, chili, and their chicken shwarma is so good. I also love the people in here, Marco is the absolute best, he's always friendly and does everything to make every customer feel so special, Carlito is an excellent chef, and Chi always makes me feel welcomed there. The prices are excellent for home made traditional Greek/Mediterranean food. You will never be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best lebanese restaurant in town, and great price and affordable for a good quality food and delicious.
Generous portions and delicious, if you are around Cleveland park DC , try byblos deli.