“Great, casual dining, with breakfast ALL day!”

Teds Bulletin 14th Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Teds Bulletin 14th Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,524 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th & Swann Street NW
Reviewed 23 April 2016

There are two Ted's in DC - one on Capital Hill and one on 14th. I was on 14th and needed a late lunch so I stopped in for a bowl of chili and some tater tots at the counter. Many other single diners were munching burgers at "the bar". They've got an amazing bakery if that's your thing. The TV had old Lucy shows running. Wait staff is very friendly. Nice selection of unpretentious wines and some beer options oils milkshakes, with or without booze. Probably the highlight for many is the all day breakfast. If I had a complaint, it would be the noise level, which is very high (high ceilings, nothing to absorb sounds) but I was dining alone so no big deal for me. The counter in the front is a bit quieter. 14th St., as most in-towners well know, is still booming with new housing and retail construction so lots of local mouths to feed. This is also a fun destination for out-of-towners who want a taste of some of DC's trendier neighborhoods. The circulator bus and lots of cabs (and Uber) make it easy to reach. Ted's is highly recommended for a quick, casual meal.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I love Ted's bulletin and every time I go I'm not disappointed. Things that are great: biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls on the weekend, milkshakes, breakfast burrito, and basically any dinner entree.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

The breakfast is awesome especially the Pop Tarts. I would definitely have to say that the chicken biscuit sliders are amazing and it's even better with bacon. They got extremely busy so definitely make a reservation or try and snag a table at the bar.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

We got to Ted's by looking for great deserts in DC. We all gave Ted's 5 stars for their cakes, pies and milkshakes. Great service. Since we did not eat a meal, cannot report on whether Ted's serves Coca-Cola.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We had a fabulous dinner here with our family. Extensive menu, excellent service, decent value, and fun venue. Save room for the AWSOME home-made pop tarts!! We will be back for another helping!