Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$116
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$154
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$214
US$159
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$143
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C.(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$132
US$121
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

1,909 results
All reviewsconvention centerm clubhigh velocityanthem restaurantatrium viewthe concierge loungeroom servicebeautiful hotellobby barhuge hotelplatinum memberattending a conferenceconference hotelfree weightsbeautiful lobbyrooms are nicenational mall
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Our go to for the Army show every year. High Velocity Restaurant great for lunch or dinner. They handle crowds like an everyday occurrence. Service great, polite, professional. Recommend an inside view room as zero noise. Rooms very nice. Response to minor issue near
instantaneous. I bring family every year and they agree, easy stay and location rocks. Shower hot with plenty of H2O. Lots of good restaurant nearby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We were in DC for a long weekend getaway with friends and really enjoyed our stay at the Marriott Marquis. The rooms were clean and the service was great (especially Anna at the concierge desk). There is so much to do and see and we were able to walk to everything including Georgetown which was about a 2 mile walk. We enjoyed our time at the hotel too because there is a concierge level with outside seating on the 12th floor and and 4 restaurant/bars. Our favorite was the Dignitary. We will definitely stay here again soon!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Have stayed here a year ago, and liked it. I was really disappointed on this trip. The housekeeping was so lackadaisical as to be nonexistent. Many things missed each day. the bathroom was ridiculously small - one cannot open the bathroom door if the bathmat is on the floor. The At Your Service button was always busy - put on hold for long periods of time and then I received wrong answers on more than one occasion. For instance, I am supposed to receive a WSJ as part of my Rewards. On the first morning, I did not receive it and called the ATS. She told me the hotel does not get the WSJ any more. When I went up to the lounge, miraculously there it was! My spouse called the hotel to talk to me, got put on hold, and the call was never answered. The lounge - ugh. MOBBED every time, Not worth the elevator ride. It is not a benefit to elite members if everyone on the planet is using it. The wireless service is atrocious when you leave your room. I even had trouble with cellular since I was facing the atrium. I had many receptions at the hotel during my stay and the food was just awful, and I am NOT a picky eater. Cold, hard sliders, hard spring rolls etc. I will stay at the JW or the Ritz next time. I can't believe the difference in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Elias S, Manager at Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear UWSall

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I would like to fully express our deepest apologies for the experience that you described. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate department to ensure that any corrective actions are taken.
Again, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to serving you in the near future with excellence.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

A very nice hotel centrally located in Washington in walking distance to The White House. Helpful staff, OK rooms, clean. We stayed on the 2nd floor - some noise from the street - try to get a room at a higher floor. Very nice and tasteful breakfast and also very good service in the breakfast room. I would give the hotel a "5", but when staying in a 5 star hotel I would expect free wireless network in the hotel room. It was free wireless network in the lobby!

Room Tip: High floor. Close to a busy street!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Beautiful common spaces. The rooms are nice if cleaned properly. Arrived to a room w/ a random plastic fork in the middle of the room and stains on the bathroom floor. Went to make a coffee the next morning to find a used, wet, old coffee pack still in the machine. Random charges appeared on our credit card in the middle of the night and when I inquired, they assured me it didn't happen and I must be mistaken. The first floor is beautiful and runs like a well oiled machine as flurries of conference attendees descend. You can even ignore all people and check in with your phone and use it as a key. But in their efficiency to get people in and out quickly- while charging a premium rate - they seem to have forgotten it's people and attention to details (like cleanliness) that make the lasting impact.

Room Tip: Interior looks into the restaurant but i would guess quieter than city traffic
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Anthony P, Manager at Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the property. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was less than enjoyable from a rooms perspective. Please be aware that I have shared your comments with our housekeeping department to ensure situations like this do not occur in the future. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

People are the most important and influential piece of our industry. We try our very best to make a connection with each guest, regardless of the volume. I'm disappointed to hear that this was not the case during your stay.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with, please let me know.

Warm Regards,