Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$152
  • Restaurant
One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$173
US$151
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$207
InterContinental
  • Room Service
US$141
US$129
  • Pool
US$111
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C.(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$107
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$215
1,927 results
All reviewsm clubconvention centerhigh velocityanthem restaurantatrium viewthe concierge loungeroom servicebeautiful hotellobby barhuge hotelattending a conferenceconference hotelfree weightsbeautiful lobbyrooms are nicenational mallwhite house
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This place has location. Neighborhood is safe. Nearby restaurants aren't obvious; ask concierge or use web search. Amenities include mini-fridge. Adjacent convention center makes this a good meeting location. Food is excellent. Everything as expensive as you might imagine for downtown DC, but room rates are competitive for the area. There's a CVS 1 block from the hotel that is convenient for special beverages and in-room snack supply. In my room, everything was clean and in good repair.

Room Tip: Many rooms have poor view, so if you're interested ask specifically. Corner rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Our go to for the Army show every year. High Velocity Restaurant great for lunch or dinner. They handle crowds like an everyday occurrence. Service great, polite, professional. Recommend an inside view room as zero noise. Rooms very nice. Response to minor issue near
instantaneous. I bring family every year and they agree, easy stay and location rocks. Shower hot with plenty of H2O. Lots of good restaurant nearby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We were in DC for a long weekend getaway with friends and really enjoyed our stay at the Marriott Marquis. The rooms were clean and the service was great (especially Anna at the concierge desk). There is so much to do and see and we were able to walk to everything including Georgetown which was about a 2 mile walk. We enjoyed our time at the hotel too because there is a concierge level with outside seating on the 12th floor and and 4 restaurant/bars. Our favorite was the Dignitary. We will definitely stay here again soon!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Have stayed here a year ago, and liked it. I was really disappointed on this trip. The housekeeping was so lackadaisical as to be nonexistent. Many things missed each day. the bathroom was ridiculously small - one cannot open the bathroom door if the bathmat is on the floor. The At Your Service button was always busy - put on hold for long periods of time and then I received wrong answers on more than one occasion. For instance, I am supposed to receive a WSJ as part of my Rewards. On the first morning, I did not receive it and called the ATS. She told me the hotel does not get the WSJ any more. When I went up to the lounge, miraculously there it was! My spouse called the hotel to talk to me, got put on hold, and the call was never answered. The lounge - ugh. MOBBED every time, Not worth the elevator ride. It is not a benefit to elite members if everyone on the planet is using it. The wireless service is atrocious when you leave your room. I even had trouble with cellular since I was facing the atrium. I had many receptions at the hotel during my stay and the food was just awful, and I am NOT a picky eater. Cold, hard sliders, hard spring rolls etc. I will stay at the JW or the Ritz next time. I can't believe the difference in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Elias S, Manager at Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear UWSall

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I would like to fully express our deepest apologies for the experience that you described. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate department to ensure that any corrective actions are taken.
Again, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to serving you in the near future with excellence.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

A very nice hotel centrally located in Washington in walking distance to The White House. Helpful staff, OK rooms, clean. We stayed on the 2nd floor - some noise from the street - try to get a room at a higher floor. Very nice and tasteful breakfast and also very good service in the breakfast room. I would give the hotel a "5", but when staying in a 5 star hotel I would expect free wireless network in the hotel room. It was free wireless network in the lobby!

Room Tip: High floor. Close to a busy street!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple