3,702 results
All reviewsdupont circleheated floorsfrosted glass doorgreat locationtoilet and showersink areahotel barmetro stationmodern hotelstreet noisebottled waterrooms are smallwhite housevalet parkingshuttersprivacyaaron
Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is a beautifully renovated modern hotel. The location is great with easy access to the city sites. I enjoyed the friendly service, and lovely rooms. The fitness room is open 24/7 and is well equipped. The rooms do not routinely come equipped with a coffee maker but one can be requested. A Starbucks is located across the street and opens early.
My one complaint is that the modern décor and materials makes the lobby area noisy.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
TheDupontCircleHotel, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Hello Alan J,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love hearing from our guests and so happy you stayed with us. We do have a great location to enjoy the city and see the sights. We do offer freshly brewed coffee and hot tea in our Lobby area every morning for our guests also. We hope to welcome you back and please let us know if you need anything.

Things that went wrong:
-The hotel would not honor our booking through Hotels.com
-Manager claimed that this hotel did not accept such bookings
-The hotel then charged my account via Hotels.com reservation for the entire stay, and then charged us on the credit card that they took at front desk.

3 days since the stay and I'm still trying to get back my double charge. No one at that hotel has the decency to want to help or acknowledge this humongous error.

Things that were good.
-Front desk did everything in their power to honor the reservation and rate, management was not for customer satisfacton/acknowledgment.
-Great location
-Plenty to do in DC-you can't be bored
-Decent room
-Countless restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Chose another place-there are several in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Hello kavitab,

First we want to apologize for the service you received from our Team. We take our service culture very series and will make sure this is handled right away. I would like to speak with you about your experience and the issue you had with the charges to your credit card. We want to make sure this is expedited right away. Please email me at matthew_peschke@doylecollection.com and I will be sure to handle this personally for you.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We stayed at the DuPont Circle hotel last weekend. The location was excellent, and we were accessible to the restaurants that we had booked. The hotel staff is excellent and very attentive. The room was a little small, and their goal was to go boutique, however I think they tried to hard (room cluttered). The bar was great in terms of the staff, be prepared for a $15 draft! Overall a very good stay. I would recommend Kramers Bookstore across the street as well as the bakery right around the corner. All good

Room Tip: better rooms on top floors. If you ask for an upgrade they will give it if they have it.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
TheDupontCircleHotel, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Hello JJ-Westborough,

Thank you for your review and staying with us on your recent trip to Washington DC. We are so glad our Team was able to take good care of you and make you feel at home while staying with us. We hope you come back to visit us again soon and be sure to try Bar Dupont's Happy Hour from 3-6 daily.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a wonderful hotel in a fantastic city. The rooms are comfortable and spacious the staff are very pleasant and efficient.

TheDupontCircleHotel, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Hello RCoyle,

We are so happy you loved our Hotel as much as we do. We hope to welcome you back soon and please let us know if there is anything you may need.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel has it at-great location, excellent service, and clean and comfortable rooms. I arrived at the hotel prior to the 3pm check-in time. I was able to check-in, however, my room was not yet ready. I left my luggage at the hotel and went to get lunch. About 10 minutes later, the front desk staff called to say my room was ready. The staff is extremely pleasant and work hard to make you feel welcome.

The room was very clean and not too small considering the location. There are many shops and restaurants close to the hotel as well as Bar Dupont and Cafe Dupont within the hotel. The metro is close by.

This hotel was wonderful and I truly enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Hello travelbug242,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We love to hear honest feedback from our guests to make sure we are providing the best service. We do have the perfect location in Washington DC to enjoy the sights and easy access to the Metro. We hope to welcome you back soon and please let us know if you need anything.