3 people are viewing this hotel
US$132
US$129
Free cancellation until 23/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$132
EmbassySuites.comUS$132
FindHotelUS$129
travelup.comUS$150
1,719 results
All reviews friendship heights cheesecake factory world market metro station front desk evening reception order omelettes made to order breakfast free happy hour dc area great stay breakfast staff free breakfast hotel is located living room excellent hotel easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021

I stayed four nights at this hotel along with others in a bridal party. I was not told at check-in that there would be no maid service unless I asked for it. My sister informed me. I would have gone to the front desk to ask but I would have had to wait in line - or wait until someone finally came out from another room. There is not someone visible at the front desk at all times.

I will say that when I first arrived at the room, it was clean and seemed to be recently renovated. I was happy with the room. I was not happy with no maid service. I do understand that the hotel may be short staffed because of Covid, but there was no discount for no maid service. Finally, on my third day with no clean towels and trash building up in my room, I flagged down a maid who emptied my trash and gave me clean towels.

Regarding the "breakfast" - You have to stand and wait for someone to come out and help you at the front desk. You will receive a plastic bag with one apple and one pre-packaged muffin, plus a bottle of water.

The coffee pot is located in a conference room. After four days, I realized timing is important. I found cups at one time and no cups at another time. The creamers had run out, the table was littered with trash and spilled powdered creamer.

When I checked in, I will give credit to the staff member. He was very nice - although did not inform me of the "no maid service" issue.

This was my first travel since Covid started. Perhaps other hotels are performing in this same manner? I understand short staffing, but I think guests should be informed of these shortcomings and offered a discount. I do not believe there is an excuse for the mess at the coffee pot.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Good hotel, clean, safety and in convenience location. The service was good.
The room was very comfortable with all I can need. I understand certain limitations about the covid but in general was a good experience.
Next time is very probably to come back.

1  Thank rafaeldelpozo
Reviewed 8 August 2021

Did not come close to the embassy suite standard can do better can’t blame this on COVID I was surprised that housekeeping was limited even if requested-requested I was told that they can provide for 1 day of my 4 day stay a trash bag for garbage and they were not able to provide a trash bag I was just surprised that breakfast was comprised of 1 water bottle 1 apple 1 granola bar and a packaged blue berry muffin

1  Thank traveler1900912021
Reviewed 4 August 2021

This is the worst hotel I have stayed in a very long time. The property looks good from outside but the inside of the hotel, particularly the rooms were not maintained. The room I stayed was very dirty. The bathroom was smelly.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank OSMagic
Reviewed 4 August 2021

I’m not sure why this hotel wasn’t offering the Manager’s Reception or the Breakfast! That is one of the reasons we always choose Embassy Suites. I know we are in a pandemic, but I am writing the review from an Embassy Suites less than ten miles away that offer both. The room was very clean. So was the hotel staff. Parking was pricey but what isn’t in DC. Overall only an okay experience. But that is only because of no breakfast and reception. The location is good and it was clean.

Date of stay: July 2021