Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
US$157
US$446
US$341
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$269
US$229
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$405
US$242
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$246
US$239
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$279
US$457
US$339
US$265
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$221
Agoda.com
1,174 results
All reviewsbourbon steakseasons restaurantgeorgetown locationroom serviceluxury hotelconcierge deskm streethotel experiencethe location is perfecta wonderful stayfitness centerwonderful hotelwhite housespafssuitebrunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit once a year, we are always taken care of in the best way. We typically have a lot of needs but we always feel important, never that we are a hassle. Front desk, bellmen, and service is top notch, prompt, and extremely reliable!! Everything I asked for was taken care of immediately and exactly how I asked. If you are planning on using this hotel for or during a conference and/or meeting of some sort I highly recommend them. Especially if you require printing, document, or other related assistance away from the office they handle everything promptly with an acute attention to detail.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
David B, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear willchall,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us.

I am thrilled to have learned that our team was able to provide a service to support your business trip. We hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Washington, D.C. for your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For Canadian Thanksgiving we decided to go American and explore Washington, DC. We had arranged transportation through the hotel to pick us up at the airport. This was a very smooth transition. We were very warmly welcomed upon arrival at the hotel. The hotel is situated in Georgetown which is such a beautiful area to walk around and explore. The hotel reminds me a lot of the Four Seasons property in Boston. It almost looks more like a condo than a big hotel, which is perfect.

The room was nice and clean. A little on the older side. The hotel itself is not a newer property but still up to Four Seasons standards. Spa is small but services & staff are very nice. Gym and pool are fine. You have to walk through an outdoor courtyard to access them.

I had pre-arranged through the concierge all our dinner reservations and excursions.
For two of the days we had a tour company take us around DC to all the "must see" sites and destinations. Because it was just our family we were able to move at our own pace and see what the kids wanted. We did everything from Arlington Cemetery and the changing of the guard to George and Martha Washington's plantation. It was a really fun weekend with lots of great food! I would highly recommend this destination and of course hotel to anyone who is looking for a fun family destination!

Room Tip: We were in the West Wing and I think it might be a little more quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
David B, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HanRy31,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful review with us.

I am happy that our team were able to capture a warm welcome to you and your family on arrival. It sounds like a fun weekend with personal tour of the nation's capital.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcoming everyone back when your travels bring you back to D.C.!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is so wonderful! I came in by myself and I took the most incredible care of me possible. Attentive kind and wonderful and I couldn’t recommend this property any more!!!! I’m a four seasons girl my entire life and all properties have incredible service but this one was just exceptional! The front desk and the concierge especially

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Nicole F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review with us.

Our Front Desk and Concierge team will be very happy to know they were highlighted in your experience. As always, thank you for your loyalty to the Four Seasons brand.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Washington, D.C. soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Four Seasons is a hotel for all seasons and for all of us who are fortunate enough to enjoy our stay always. No problem is too small or too big not to be resolved to one's satisfaction. Every member of the staff is uniformly excellent in their provision of service and in their demeanor at all times.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear L8111CQalejandrob,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I appreciate you highlighting our team's service is consistent and excellent.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Washington, D.C. soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The Four Seasons Washington DC is equal to the finest hotels around the world. I have stayed at the Four Seasons each year for many years, and am never disappointed. The sleeping rooms are immaculate, the public rooms inviting, and the meeting rooms are first class. But what really distinguishes the Four Seasons are the dedicated and professional staff. This starts with the bell hops, includes the reception staff and concierge staff, and ends with the housekeeping. Attention to detail is a hallmark. For example, the housekeeping staff leaves a computer monitor cleaner next to my computer, and rolls up the charger cord with a cord reel. And the location can't be beat. Always a pleasure to stay at the Four Seasons Washington DC.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
David B, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear mjgkng,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share such a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington, D.C.

Indeed, you are correct - our team is dedicated to ensure our guests are comfortable when they are traveling. It is the little things that make the difference whether it is the cord or the cleaner. The team will be thrilled to know that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back on your next visit!