“Quiet. Quick. Good.”
Review of Nage Restaurant

Nage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Nage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #532 of 3,535 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: 16th street
Transit: METRO: Dupont Circle (2 Blocks), Farragut North (2 Blocks) BUS: S-2 Bus A 16th and M streets
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Three of us went for lunch. In the Marriott Courtyard.

No wait. Quiet table. We could talk the whole time! Excellent service. Our server was cheerful and attentive.

I had beet salad with grilled chicken, very good! My colleagues had the fried green tomatoes BLT and the falafel pizza. Both reported that the food was good!

Coffee was good too!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

When you go to a hotel eatery, you know what you’ll get. Steak, salad, chicken options and some bar service. The Nage was good, but average. We were seated near a family with ill behaved parents who refused to take their over tired kids back to their room.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I stayed at a place across the street from this hotel and restaurant. I'd never eaten there before, and I usually don't have good luck with restaurants in hotels.
I could not have been more pleased with the dish I had, Seafood a la Nage.
I was alone---and ate at the bar.
The server was very conscientious and attentive.
I had a glass of wine with dinner and it was a good glass for a reasonable restaurant price (high!)
The meal came with a nice firm cold bread--perfect for soaking up the rest of the broth after the seafood was all consumed.
The amount and variety of seafood in this dish was excellent, and the broth was as good as I have ever tasted.
I have no idea about any other items on the menu, but I recommend this dish without reservation.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I wasn't expecting anything special as the restaurant is in the Courtyard Embassy Row. Wow, was I surprised. The Sea Bass special was excellent. The service was great. No need to go further afield for dinner.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Convenient location, especially for lunch. Service was good, friendly. Appetizer was served quickly and about 2 minutes later, the entrée arrived. Someone should train the waitstaff to WAIT. Then it was difficult to finish the gazpacho and have the entrée before it got too cold. Not good. Gazpacho was OK but I am more of a purist and this was not. Entrée, a crabcake sandwich was OK but I make better crabcakes in my kitchen. Everything was OK but I would not return. There are many other places that are much better and just as convenient.