“Freshest Sandwiches!”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I'll call this the "Cadillac" of sub sandwiches. First visit (lunch) I expected something more like the Subway across the street, and initially I was disappointed that I couldn't choose 5 or 6 toppings. But at first bite I was sold. This was truly yummy! Better quality meat as well as bread than the chains. This was near our hotel, and one night was came back so tired that we just stopped in here for a light dinner. The only disappointment was the small size of the cup of soup; she wished she'd ordered a bowl. We indulged in a chocolate malt shake for dessert. Fabulous and of course made with real ice cream.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a quick bite this place will do the trick. My family and I dropped by one day while on vacation. We didn't think much of it at first but realized you can get healthy options there, too. Prices are not bad either. You can choose from different sizes. The place was well kept and staff was nice when we went by.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

It wasn't where we planned on eating, but with DC temps near 100 degrees, it was a great spot to cool off and have a bite. The sandwiches were very good!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Potbelly sandwich works well for me. We found it at the airport and it was a happy change from the mundane food outlets. Good food, quickly provided by staff wh seemed interested.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Recent visit to Washington DC saw stop at potbellies. The lunch menu of a quick sandwich was very good and the price point was expected. I have no complaints about this establishment and would recommend if you want to quick sandwich this is good a place as any.