“Awesome Sandwiches!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch! The sandwiches are served on really good bread. I had the chicken and cheddar with sliced avocado. It was so good!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Being from California, I had never heard of Potbelly Sandwich Shops. However, while visiting DC with three teenage grandchildren I soon found that they're ubiquitous in our nation's capital. It seemed that whenever we were hungry at lunch time, another Potbelly was nearby. It's good, it's fast and it's friendly. A great place to grab a quick lunch while touring DC.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

Walked past a lot of Potbelly's before popping in here to give it a try. Oh my god, once I did, I was addicted! I just couldn't stop eating the Wreck sandwich, it was so nice. I ate here a number of times while I was in Washington, I even made an internet order to pick up.

They were late opening the day when I made the internet order but gave me free cookies to make up for it so it was cool.

I'd also recommend the salt and vinegar chips to go with your sandwich, taste as good as British salt and vinegar crisps.

The décor is cool, the staff are friendly and efficient and the prices are great. I just wish we had Potbelly in England.

1  Thank nvf1
Reviewed 28 October 2014

Able to mix and match salad items, fresh light lemonade. They toasted my husbands sandwich without asking him so he requested it to be changed and they did it at once.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We were out and about and needed a place to eat. This place worked and offered a quick bite. They had people playing live music which was nice.