“IT'S GREAT!!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

As Tony the tiger said "it's Grrrrreat" So true at the Potbelly Sandwich Shop very good speedy courteous clean and most of all VERY GOOD ! My favorite sandwich shop in DC by far.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Such a great relaxing place to unwind after day of Touring. Foods great, great prices. Most of all, not pushed thru to eat. You can sit & relax a little. Low stress environment.
Did I say food was great?

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I have bee to a Potbelly Sandwich Shop before, they are highly recommended.

They serve great sandwiches at decent prices.

On this occasion, I had a Chili Bowl, which was great tasting and set me up for the rest of the afternoon.

Good food, good eats,

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped here because my husband and I were starving and wanted a light lunch. I got the uptown salad which was really good with the potbelly vinaigrette. Very filling and full of flavor. They don't skimp on the ingredients either!
My husband got the pizza sandwich and he really enjoyed it. I would definitively go back.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch. Had the wreck and it was delicious. The soup was ok but for sure we will go back again for the sandwich. Quick friendly service. Don't let a long line discourage you. It's worth the little wait.