“If you drink wine before 10am your a mermaid...”
Review of The Surly Mermaid

The Surly Mermaid
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Andalusia
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Slogan posted on the wall of the surly mermaid.Just one of the unique cool things about this place.On top of great food you cant help but be amazed by the decor.You can spend hours inside and not see everything. Owner is also as cool as the decor. She is accommodating and makes you feel welcome.I got here just as she was closing and she insisted on making sure I did not go away hungry. Cant rave enough about the surly mermaid and it is a must see. It is worth the drive from any place to see it.One of the places you luck upon,tell all your friends(and complete strangers) about and never forget.

1  Thank RealArdRi

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Offering soup salads and sandwiches, this is a great spot to try something new... Things you may not think of are wonderfully surprising. Dill pickle or macaroni and cheese soups... Daily desserts homemade... These 2 chefs went to culinary school and it shows in there expert matching of flavors. Uniquely decorated and a wonderful spot to eat lunch

1  Thank smatlalcuatzi
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The place was SO CUTE!! This was a family trip we took and passed by this place and scored to stop. We ordered some sausage and kale soup. This was amazing. We were disappointed when our sandwiches came out. Husband had the mufalatta(?) and I had the turkey Ruben. Kids had grilled cheese. I think these sandwiches were gross because they had a TON of processed American cheese on them. Yuck. We made sure we i formed the staff, who seemed shocked. Ewe again. Anyways, no one finished their food.

2  Thank Shannon S
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I try to eat here once a month. I usually get the "fancy grilled cheese" and he usually tries whatever amazing special they have that day. We've never been disappointed. Great sandwiches. High recommend the dill potato salad and whatever daily desert special is!

1  Thank Erin H
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Visited The Surly Mermaid Deli today for the first time. Food was fantastic. I had a cup of tomato cheese soup and a "fancy grilled cheese sandwich. It was wonderful!

1  Thank Mollie W