“Good, fresh pizza”

Add it.
Pieology
Ranked #58 of 233 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Good fresh ingredients, served up hot and made to order. Individual pizza large enough to take home leftovers or share. Cool menu with good options.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Super thin crust individual pizza - great flavored sauces - any topping you can imagine. Build to suit your specific tastes or choose one of their formulas. What ever you choose you'll love it. It's baked and ready in under 10 mins. Better than any pizza I've had in years!!! Loved it so much ordered more while we were still eating the first 2. (And it's EXCELLENT cold!)

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Thin crust pizza at its absolute best. Wow was I surprised! The staff was welcoming and made sure we understood exactly how the menu worked. They asked us questions about what exactly we wanted and really made us feel welcomed.
Salad was very fresh and tasty. A pretty solid Caesar dressing if I do say so.
The pizza is on incredibly thin crust that cooks super fast. All of the ingredients are extremely fresh - I could taste every individual ingredient on my pizza. Great cheese, great basil, great white sauce, great tomato sauce, really impressive!
I will absolutely be going back! Thanks so much for such a great first experience!
PS - the next day it makes pretty good cold pizza too if you're a cold pizza fan!! :)

Reviewed 30 October 2016

The staff is indifferent, the restaurant is a bit grubby, but it stays very busy with college students and foot traffic. Sit inside or out. Everyone in our party enjoyed their pizza. Crust is fine flour based and just doesn't have a lot of taste. Salads are generous

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Its ok for a fast pizza, I would recommend only if you are pressed for time. You build your pizza like you build your sandwich at Subway.