“Favorite Sushi Spot”

Arigato Sushi Boutique
Ranked #162 of 228 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Reviewed 25 April 2017

My kids love sushi, my husband loves sushi, and they love Arigato. They have specials on certain rolls at different times. I love their teriyaki chicken - it's perfectly grilled. The service can be slow or fast, depending on the crowd. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Sushi here is very, very mediocre. If you're craving sushi, you are far better off to stop by Kroger.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Arigato was our favorite sushi place in Auburn, but they have been going downhill over the last few months. Service and quality of the food have both declined. The owners have recently opened a new restaurant down the street and this one is being neglected and needs a good manager. We've made our last visit until something changes.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Got seated, there were only 3 other tables filled. Waiter could not answer simple questions about the menu. Once we did place our order, 2-3 other parties were seated and we waited...and waited...and waited.
After the first party that was seated AFTER us got their food already, we inquired about our order. It took another 10 min while another waiter and ours were discussing things and still, we were not told where our food was or given any update.
We finally just walked out and enjoyed Cheeburger Cheeburger down the street. Wondering if it was our diversity that brought on the lack of service?

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Worst service I have EVER experienced. A friend and I went in for dinner tonight and we were told that it would be about a 15-20 minute wait for a table... that's fine, we were happy to wait. Then we saw that there were about 10 open seats at the bar so we decided to just sit there and eat. We sat down and waited for about 5 minutes, never once being acknowledged by a single staff member, so I walked back to the hostess stand and asked for some menus. We sat and waited for another 10 minutes, and were never once even told "hello" or "I'll be right with you". I feel the need to add that both the bartender and two servers were standing right in front of us the entire time talking to EACH OTHER. At this point we decided that we didn't want to waste anymore time waiting to get some service, so we left. As we walked out the door, the three girls yelled at us "Bye...Sorry you didn't like it". My friend and I both work in the service industry and we were simply shocked that anyone who works in a restaurant, who depends on tips, would treat a guest that way. I will never return to this restaurant.