“Very authentic Korean food...”

Seoul BBQ Korean Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 230 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 24 October 2015

I travel to Korea often and am familiar with Korean food. This restaurant is very good, and feels like you're in Korea, they even have the floor seating and all authentic dishes and flavors. I had the Pibimpap and Pajun and they were very very good.

Must stop if you want to experience authentic Korean food at Auburn.

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

My family ate dinner here and enjoyed the food. Everything tasted great and was obviously freshly prepared. Like other reviewers we found the customer service to be lacking, once we got our food.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I had lunch here and, like others, loved that the menu appears to be the real deal. The food was delicious and my service was fine. I'd go here again for sure!

Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

Love the food. My kids love to go here. The LA golbi is the best ! However the service is horrendous. The food is slow to come out. And once you get your food .... No one will ever come to your table again .... Not for refills , not to see if you need anything ... And not even for a check. I have been here more times than I can count. It is the same way no matter when I go. Need to work on your customer service !

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I like the fact that the food is purely Korean, it was not adapted for american taste so what you get is what a Korean get at home in Korea. Most of their meals are good and the people are very friendly.