“Was Leary About Staying Here From Reading Some Of The Reviews!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Auburn
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I usually try to look ahead for a place to stay if I know ahead of time we're going out of town! I looked the Micrrotel Inn & Suites up online some of the comments made me wonder about this facility! So I had a few others also that I had in mind if Microtel didn't meet my requirements! From the outside looked good so we pulled in went into the office to see about checking in, was clean no bad smells. Someone made a comment about the breakfast area was small & it was but we didn't per take of it so no problem for me. The wifi was good bed was comfortable & clean. The only thing I didn't like was we got adjoining rooms but that was my fault! Next time I will know to make sure I let them know what I perfer! Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Make sure you tell them what you perfer we got adjoining rooms & I really don't like them un...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

The room was clean and thats where the good stops. The hotel staff canceled my reservation because I had not checked in my 5pm. I was clear when I booked that I would not be in until around 9pm. It was by sheer luck that the room had not been rented. The pillows were awful. The most annoying thing was that there were kids partying all night in the hotel. Management did nothing to squash the loud noise and music. My daughter and I were up all night with no sleep.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family