“Good! ”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Ashdown
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We eat here regularly and the food and service is good. The building is dated and old. The tables and chairs are old as well. But other than the food and service being the main thing are great. Just not a dine in place, get it to go.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

If they are busy they will not answer the phone. I tried to call for 30 minutes over and over. When the lady finally answered I said "I would like to place an order to go". She told someone there "this is an order". Like Duh... Then she reluctantly took my order. Then told me it would be 15 to 20 minutes because this was their lunch period. Well they need to hire more people if they can't handle people's lunch period.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!