“Don't go after lunch, dinner crew is horrible.”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Ashdown
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Day shift rocks! We love this place but on many occasions I have tried to eat dinner here to no avail. If you can get service it's not good even to the point of extremely rude. Your food order will be cold or incorrect. Just go in am and lunch and it's awesome. After 4 go to Burger King!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I wish this McDonald's would get a second drive through. They work through the crowd well but the wait is long. Maybe they even need to open a second one in town because this one is always packed!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I stopped inside this McDonald's for lunch today. It was around 3 PM and the place was relatively quiet, with just a few customers. I had my choice of where to sit. I had the Southwestern salad and a large Hi C orange drink. It was good. They had a flat screen TV on in one part of the dining room, but there was no sound, so you had to guess what was going on, except sometimes you got a clue when there were graphics on the screen. It was also tuned to the Fox News channel, which is not one of my preferred sources for the news. I wondered what was the point of it being on at all with no sound. Anyway, I enjoyed the salad, and I had no problems with the food or the service or the value. It's a typical McDonald's. It's on US 59 and 71 on the south side of Ashdown, just a short distance north of the Highway 32 overpass which crosses US 71 and the Kansas City Southern Railway tracks. Brookshire's Supermarket is right behind McDonald's.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

I stopped at the McDonald's in Ashdown for a quick breakfast. It's conveniently located on US 59 and 71, on the south side of town, near the Highway 32 overpass and Wal-Mart. I used the drive thru window and had a sausage mcmuffin and a hash brown. Both were very good and hot and tasty. I only paid $2.22, which included tax. I believe if a restaurant does well that should be commended, and this McDonald's exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 25 October 2014

Stopped in to get coffee and use the restroom. Both mens and womens restrooms did not look like they had been cleaned in MONTHS! Unable to purchase coffee because the service people were too busy talking to one another.

McDonalds does need to be aware of this. Health department should condemn.