“(N)Ice Cream”
Review of Jerry's Drive-In

Jerry's Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Ashdown
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped just for shakes but added fries to dip in the shakes. Had Butterfinger and a Reese's. Oh yeah...

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Started out with steak finger basket & chili cheese fries which both were good! Even the gravy included in the basket had good flavor. Topped it off with a chocolate cone...was so yummy!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I always enjoy coming here because I know the owners are local and we support local business. They are really better than Sonic and prices are better too.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

In the past I have eaten here and did not particularly like it. In my most recent visits I have just ordered malts which they do well.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I was introduced to this restaurant yesterday. I was very pleased with the quality of the food, I am not much on Fast Food but this place was really good and had a good variety on the menu. I had the best Cherry Limeade slush that I have ever had. And the Ice Cream was so good. If you are in the area I hope that you stop by and try this place out.