“cheap but good”

Add it.
Herb's
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Ashdown
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This place was recommended to us by the RV park we were staying in. Was suppose to be comfort food so sounded good. The menu was similar to that of a small town cafe or dairy queen. I had a hamburger and my wife had a catfish basket. The staff was friendly, it was an order at the counter deal. I will say my burger was excellent. My wife said the catfish was excellent. This was no frill, but still very good. Our meal with soft drinks was about 15.00, very reasonable. It was also about the only thing we found open, everything closed early for a Saturday, We will return again in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We visited my aunt and she brought us here because it has a broad range of foods and a few salads typical of a family cheap eats diner. We enjoyed our selves and everyone found something they liked. The staff is super friendly, they enjoy them selves, and the food is cheap. Will certainly go back. Not a fancy place. But it's fried food. Fancy and fried don't go well together!