“Tasty”
Review of India Palace

India Palace
Ranked #22 of 254 Restaurants in Alameda
Cuisines: Indian
Description: At India Palace, we treat you like royalty. Join us for our popular lunch buffet or a great dinner. We offer many vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

They have a small lunch buffet. They don't have a lot of choices, but what they do put out is tasty food. I had the lunch buffet and my friend just ordered some chicken tikka masala. All the food was delicious, particularly the tikka masala. The service is decent. The waitress was very diligent about filling up our waters and making sure we were ok. Since it's the only Indian restaurant in Alameda, it's fair to say that it's the best in town!

Kulbir S, Owner at India Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

I'm glad you and your friend enjoyed your meal with us, Dianah, and it's great to hear you both loved the chicken tikka masala. I'm happy the team was so diligent as well. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing, and I hope you'll join us again sometime soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I lived in Alameda for 4 years, moved away 10 years ago, but recently came back to visit and ate at the India Palace. Happy to say that the quality is still excellent, service is quick and friendly, and "mild" is actually mild and is still quite tasty. Explanation: I used to live in India and ate spicy food there at India Palace all the time--now I have a toddler whose palate can't handle spicy, but often the non-spicy version isn't very flavorful. Not so at India Palace!

1  Thank IMoveALot
Kulbir S, Owner at India Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

IMoveALot, thanks so much for the kind words! We're so happy that we were able to serve you again.

Thank you very much for the support.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Very tasty Indian food
Good naan
Liked the chicken tikka
Food service was efficient
The leftovers were good the next day

Kulbir S, Owner at India Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Rosquete, thanks so much for grabbing a bite with us. I'm glad our team was on top of everything for you, and it's great to hear that our chicken tikka and naan were a hit. I hope you'll stop in and see us again sometime soon -- we'd love another chance to make an even better impression next time.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I have only been for the lunch buffet which is a great deal all you can eat for $11 many choices both meat and vegetarian

Kulbir S, Owner at India Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

alameagirl, thank you kindly for sharing your appreciation for our lunch buffet! It's a great deal, and we can't wait to see you again for more.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here for years and have turned on my friends to this establishment. My personal favorites is the Samosas...unlike any samosa out there...Another is Chicken tikka masala with garlic naan and the fabulous rice...they serve you a salad before dinner and I guarantee you will be so satisfied by dinners end. One important other aspect i wanted to share besides how delicious there food is...its how so very clean this restaurant is...amazing and truly one of my personal best and favorite restaurants in the Bay area....Bon Appetite.

Kulbir S, Owner at India Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Ricci, your support over the years has meant the world to us, thank you! Our samosas are always a wonderful choice, and pairing them with our chicken tikka and garlic naan makes for a great meal! We can't wait to serve you again!