“Awsome Kalua Pork”

Ranked #126 of 247 Restaurants in Alhambra
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Even though this is a chain hawaiian food it is about as authentic as you can get and not be in Hawaii. Love their macaroni salad and try all the sauces.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Didn't enjoy my first experience, however I thought I give it another try.

I ordered the BBQ chicken. I must admit, the chicken was very tender. However it was TOO salty! Didn't even finish eating all of it. There was so much oil on the bed of cabbage that the chicken came on that I did not even attempt to eat it. The rice was fine, tasted like rice... The mac salad was bland but welcoming after the onslaught of salty chicken.

The second time around did not change my mind. Will not return...

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Ono is a pretty good place to grab a bite to eat. It is reasonably priced and their Macaroni salad is awesome! Check it out if you want some quick Hawaiian food.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Have eaten at this establishment many times. However I had the worst service ever and we were not the only one. We waited 35 minutes for fast food is that outrageous?
And the kitchen was fully staffed with a crew of three and three working the front counter.
The person in front of us waited 45 minutes asked about his food order, got passed onto a manager and they didnt even have the courtesy to say sorry for the wait, didnt find a soluton to the problem, and asked question if this was a phone order? which it wasnt.
They tried to find excuses instead of fixing the problem. Needless to say I also voiced a complaint in writing. However have not recieved an answer on the 35 min wait.

2  Thank faatgow
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Arcadia, California
Reviewed 28 October 2008

YOu can do better for Hawaiian but this will do in a pinch.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook