“Love”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The only fast food restaurant I will go to! There isn't any place else they have the best burgers and fries! when I come back from overseas I have to go here! If you don't love In-N-Out Burger you're not really a Californian!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Erudite_journey

Reviewed 2 May 2018

So who neglected to tell me In-N-Out opens at 10:30am. Wellll thank you cause if I had known this, I would have been in trouble having it for late breakfast. I have never had bad service at any In-N-Out, and this location did not disappoint either.

Still not sure of the concept being in and out, as in fast however, fresh cooked food does take a little time. Throughout all locations, consistency has always been great.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I usually get the cheeseburger, animal fries (not on the menu but ask for them, delicious), and a vanilla shake (yum :)). You just have to be patient because there's always a line (walk-in or drive through). The price is right.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Ordered 5 Double-Doubles and they were all great. The bread, beef, onions, lettuce and cheese are all fresh. The burgers are cooked to perfection and are just a great joy to eat. This In-N-Out is always busy and the drive through lane is often out into the street. The parking lot is a bit small but it is possible to park in the residential neighborhood and walk in to the restaurant. Despite the possible inconvenience, it is definitely worth the walk. Because everything is made to order (the way you like it), you may have to wait a little while for it, but it is worth the wait.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank geotech522
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Decided to try In N Out to see what the hype was about. I had it in a lettuce since I am gluten free. I thought it was ok. Nothing special. I personally like the thicker burgers, the type you find at some diners, or the Huston's burger. This was skinny , so I recommend you get the fat burger.

Date of visit: October 2017