“Steak N Lobster tail & Prawns garlic noodles ”
Review of Roy's Restaurant

Roy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 977 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Cross street: South Clementine Street
Transit: Harbor Blvd/Katella Ave, Clementine/Katella Ave, “ART” Anaheim Resort Transit (located within Anaheim Gardenwalk), Train Station located at Angels Stadium.
Description: Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine and beverage around the world ever since. Join us tonight in Anaheim, CA to discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This location is in the heart of the Disneyland tourist district.

I would recommend coming on Sunday or Monday for dinner and for lunch during the week for more bang for your buck.

Lobster Pot stickers: were flavorful and you can taste the lobster; They have a side sauce and cabbage salad to add to the best bite.

Steak N Lobster: my steak was chewy though it was cooked medium rare and covered with a sauce, the lobster had a cream butter sauce and broccoli that was steamed.

Prawns with garlic noodles. We're on the salty side though I really enjoyed the dish.

Upside down pineapple cake was warmed with fresh fruit, coconut ice cream and garnished with different sauces.

Tres Leches Cake; was more of a pound cake with a cream topping.

My recommendation is to combine the coconut ice cream, tres leches (pound cake) with upside down garnishing.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We had a group dinner on the patio for about 25 people. The setting was perfect, the wait staff attentive, and food was well prepared.

1  Thank dayel001
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My son (16) and I ate here last night and were pretty disappointed after all of the great reviews. He wanted sushi/Asian. We had 2 orders of Miso soup (nothing great, not much flavor), canoe for two (ok, nothing special), crispy chicken spring rolls (sauce was good, roll was ok), Lakanilau Roll (snow crab inside was really mushy), one more sushi item that I can't remember the name and one Chocolate S'mores Pot de Crème for dessert a diet coke and lemonade. Total was $110. The price didn't match the quality. The food just wasn't that good. I was expecting it to be much more flavorful. Service was ok. I wouldn't go back.

1  Thank santosboston
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Service was very good and staff very nice but food is way over priced. I got a 16 oz Ribeye that was 8 oz of fat. Sauce was out of a bottle as well. Sushi was ok but better to go to am actual sushi place. Food came out very slow and cold . For a 45 dollar steak I could have made better from Wal-Mart

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Was in the area and went for dinner with my wife and some other couples. The staff were exceptionally nice with prompt and attentive service. Their Hawaiian martini was a unique treat but you must like sweet drinks to appreciate it. The food was great. My wife had the filet and it was flavorful and cooked correctly. I had the Ahi which was tender and very tasty but the wasabi sauce was a little hot. Overall a great dining experience and looking forward to going back.

1  Thank David T