“This is my favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This is my favorite place to have great sit down meal in Disneyland. I.ve been coming almost yearly to Disneyland since 1956. This restaurant has been a mainstay for our family or many years. he Chicken is excellent an s is he Pot Roast. he Grandkids favor he Pasta. think this is the best value in the park.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

If you are wanting to sit down to a meal, this is an o.k. place to eat. It is very crowded and noisy. It is cafeteria style and the food is just o.k. Not much to choose from and it is on the pricey side, but what isn't at Disneyland?

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

First visit to Disneyland with our two kids age 5 and 8, we had recommendations to book character dining during our time here. We reserved Breakfast with Minnie for 10 am, arrived stressed out since it took 45 minutes to get through security and we only allowed 30 minutes. Ended up not being a huge deal other than 15 minutes less time at breakfast. Very efficient check in and seating, great selection of food, with waffles, french toast, omlettes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, baked goods, etc... The characters seem to have a route they take through the dining room and do a good job of going to each table. My kids loved it and as the meal went on it seemed to be a more palatable price at $114 for four, of course I made everybody eat as much as they could bear since that would be it for the day! If you are trying to decide between this and Ariel's Grotto, definitely choose this one, unless a $214 lunch for four and disengaged shell princess people are your speed, I'll write my review of that disappointment later. Enjoy!

6  Thank Jen L
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The fried chicken meal is the best! The chicken is crispy on the outside and tender and juicy inside. Mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans are very tasty. Not bad for $17.49!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The food quality was good. Have been here when it was more self serve and I am glad they have more people serving you to prevent kids from handling the food.

The characters were very involved with all the tables and that’s what the experience is all about. Really wish the price was a little better, but that is the issue with Disney as a whole.

2  Thank Steve B