US$94
US$143
US$134
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$286
US$245
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
US$113
US$100
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$119
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$127
US$117
Staybridge.com
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

2,903 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountafter a long dayshuttle serviceturn down servicevisiting disneylandwelcome basketeach morning
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Stayed at the Candy Cane Inn due to the proximity to Disneyland. The room was nothing special, standard room, nice bathroom and a refridgerator everything you need in a hotel room. This hotel does have a free breakfast in the morning consisting of toast, bagels, pastries, cereal, yogurt, fruit and beverages. A perfect way to start out the day, especially if you will be eating at the parks later in the day. This helps to save a few bucks and is a solid breakfast. The pool area was kept up well, very clean and I believe the pool was heated. The walk to the main entrance to Disneyland isn't too far but the hotel has a free shuttle that you might as well utilize, drops you off close to the gate and the drivers are very friendly. Save the walking for the parks! I would recommend asking for a room away from any of the stair cases. We were right next to the stairs and it was a little loud at times. Not a big deal, but just a helpful tip. Overall my experience at the Candy Cane Inn was wonderful and I would highly recommend if you plan to visit Disneyland!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank s246002
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2012

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity on your recent visit to the Theme Parks. Yes, our Pool, Spa and child’s wading pool are all heated year around for guest’s satisfaction and comfort. Thank you for recognizing our shuttle drivers and I apologize for guest noise, sometimes folks get a little caught up in the excitement. Again, thank you for your business and feedback.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

This was our second stay here and again, it was super.The Premium room is great.It is so roomy and does not feel at all cramped.Service is great,the pool is a treat!It is really worth paying a bit extra to have breakfast brought over.We will be back again in Feb.2013!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank sarah p

Thank you for staying with us again and sharing your comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. Yes, many folks do enjoy the added space and amenities that our Premium rooms offer. Please feel free to contact me personally when planning your visit next year as I would be delighted to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 19 May 2012

We travel for years. There have been a handful of properties that were outstanding.
Candy Cane is one of those. Perfectly located.Very clean.Well maintained. The shuttle is a dream
right on time, the drivers friendly. For the first time ever I brought my computer along, no problem setting it up. As for Disneyland, checking the bags is a joke.

Room Tip: We have learned that staying upstairs is quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank wally53022
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you so very much for allowing the opportunity to be of service on your recent visit. We do appreciate your comments and strive to provide a clean, comfortable and well maintained property with an emphasis on exceptional guest service. Please feel free to contact me personal when you are returning as I would be delighted to assist with rates and reservations. Warm regards!

Reviewed 18 May 2012

The family and I stayed in a deluxe room - all rooms really,really small and dark. Poky bathroom. Carpets a bit dirty particularly at entry.

Staff were just plain unhelpful - couldn't tell me basic stuff about the area and how to get around. I had the feeling they knew the answers but couldn't be bothered to take the time to explain. Their attitude felt really unhelpful.

But my biggest issue was breakfast - food was ordinary with lots of processed and sweet stuff with some unripe fruit thrown in. It was all over and done with by 9am so if you didn't get there on time bad luck. And if they ran out of basics like bread at 8.30, you get nothing. Tables didn't get cleaned so it always felt disgusting to be eating amongst someone elses coffee rings and yogurt smeers. And to top it off - we had to eat it out of PAPER PLATES!! I have stayed in a lot of cheap hotels but I have NEVER seen anything like this in my life. And don't give me garbage about safety around the pool - plastic plates would solve this problem. It's just a lazy and cheap solution and it is not acceptable.

The only reason I gave the hotel a 2 instead of one rating is the location to the park is excellent. But the great location still doesn't make up for a really average hotel cause quite frankly ALL of the hotels are near enough and all have good transport. It's a shame that we were swayed by the location factor and the good reviews on this site.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
13  Thank Aussiegirl255060

I am sorry to read that your stay with us was not to your satisfaction. I would like to inform you that I have taken all of your comments into consideration and I have discussed them with my Management Team. I truly apologize that you did not enjoy the selection of our breakfast. We try to provide a variety of breakfast items so that all of our guests can find something to jump start their day. I understand that our selections may not fit every guest’s dietary needs, again I am very sorry. If you would like to discuss your concerns in more detail, please feel free to contact me directly. Warm regards!

Reviewed 18 May 2012

We spent two nights at the Candy Cane Inn . The room was very clean and comfortable. The grounds were beautiful and very well maintain. The location was great, within walking distance to
Disney and many good resturants and shops. With free breakfast, free parking and a free shuttle bus to and from Disney what more could you ask for, it was a great stay. Will definitely stay again next time we go to Disney.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family