Free cancellation until 03/08
US$201
US$179
  • Free Breakfast
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$195
US$175
  • Free Breakfast
US$134
US$127
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$152
HotelIndigo.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$199
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$179
  • Restaurant
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$99
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$123
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$513
US$421
Travelocity
2,899 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayturn down servicewelcome basketvisiting disneylandeach morning
Reviewed 3 October 2010

My partner and I really enjoyed our stay at the Candy Cane Inn. Extremely close to Disneyland, we walked there and back several times a day over the course of 4 days. Didn't make use of the shuttle at all. Stayed on the second floor, and it was really quiet. Heard no noise from other rooms or from outside. Rooms were very clean, and certainly spacious enough for 2 people. Was great to use the pool as it was really hot during our stay, and it was never crowded. Would definitely recommend this motel to other people and would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niki84
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2010

Thank you for staying with us and I am delighted that your partner and you enjoyed your stay. We do appreciate your business and sharing your experience with fellow travelers. Kind regards!

Reviewed 30 September 2010

This was my gf and my second stay at the CCI, a first for my son, husband and parents. We stayed for three nights over Fri, Sat and Sun to spend three days in the park. Again, the hotel was in fantastic condition, the room was extremely clean and the bed comfy. At least as can be for an 8 month pregnant woman. :o) Both my parents and my husband were impressed with the hotel and would come back in a heartbeat. The breakfast was very filling; there was actually a lot more food options than I remember from our last trip. My two year old thought he had hit the jackpot being able to have bananas, bagels AND donuts in the same breakfast. :o) A little note, if you are going to go swimming, be forewarned that the pool is a little small, but it was always the perfect temperature and it was a God-send in the record-breaking heat we dealt with all weekend. We didn't have a problem with room noise. In fact, we had adjoining rooms with my parents and could never tell if they were awake yet with one of the doors closed.

A few notes about our trip:

We were celebrating my mom's birthday while on our trip and when we got to our room, they had left a bag of cookies for my mother along with a card. She was extremely touched

When we checked in, we realized that we had forgotten my son's portable crib. I called the front desk and they sent one up in rapid time, along with an extra sheet and pillow. All at no charge.

On Sunday my mom dropped one of her rings down the sink drain, just before we were supposed to catch our bus to the park for the Early Entry. We were all sure we were not going to make it. I immediately called the front desk and I believe it was Ryan called maintenance immediately. I wish I could remember the name of the staff who came in to help us but he was there in less than 5 mins. Not only did he get the ring out in record time but we made it to our bus. That meant a lot to us in hind site because we ended up getting to meet 6 different characters right after we walked into the park that morning, which was a HUGE deal to my two year old.

My girlfriend ended up extending our stay by one night (we were supposed to drive home Monday night after the park closed) so that we could sleep for a bit after coming back from the park. Which ended up being a God-send since we dealt with 113 recordin-breaking heat that day and it allowed us to all take showers. Again, I wish I could remember who was working the front desk that morning, but he helped us check out of our Disney Travel booking and then checked us into the room again, this time at a discounted rate and even included the $10 voucher we had received for checking out of the DT package. He was extremely friendly and helpful and had the whole thing done quickly so we could head out to the park. When we came back to the room later that night, we found another bag of cookies celebrating my mom's birthday AND another bag for my friend who's birthday was coming up in two days. She was ecstatic.

And a cute side note: One of the drivers kept talking to my son every time he saw us and one of the days he let him sit in the drivers seat and pretend to drive the bus while we were waiting for the other guests. It's sad that others have seemed to have had issues with the drivers, but Frank and our other driver, who I sadly cannot remember his name, were all very nice and helpful.

If you do stay for the late showing of World of Color, be forewarned you will have to walk back to the hotel since the last bus pickup is 45 mins after DL closes, which on a week day is 8pm. And the bus drop-off and pick-up is much farther away than it used to be but that is not the hotel's fault. It's unfair to blame them for the long walk. It is true that the Anaheim Transport pick-ups are closer but you have to remember that you are also going to have to pay $7 a day, per person, for the bus AND they make multiple stops so it will take three times as long to get to and from the park, therefore it still is faster to walk the extra distance to the hotel's pick-up site.

Again, had a great time at the hotel. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank LittleMaleficent
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2010

Thank you for being a repeat guest and we do appreciate your continued business and comments. I am delighted that your mother and friend enjoyed their cookies and little one enjoyed our Expanded Continental Breakfast. In regards to World of Color show times and transportation, we have extended our shuttle service to accommodate folks attending these programs that finish after normal park hours. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need future reservations as it would be my pleasure to assist. Kind regards!

Reviewed 30 September 2010

We were looking for a place to stay that offered king beds. Candy Cane Inn only showed King handicapped rooms available, so I booked one. Upon check in, I was informed that we were "upgraded" to a Deluxe room, that offered a free breakfast in a basket. My husband wasn't with me upon check in, so I decided to check out the room....very clean, nice room with 2 beds...not a king. I went back to the front desk, where the gentleman explained that they had given the king room to someone "who was actually handicapped". He had not seen my husband, or myself, before giving the room away. Folks, beware...if you truly need a handicapped room, which is at the "end of the parking lot", you may not get it. It turns out there are only 3 King rooms in the entire Motel. The hotel manager did give us a call back and offer a free nights stay...needless to stay we're not coming back. Too bad..it is a cute property....oh and the breakfast basket...is not worth the extra you pay for the deluxe room.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lvitsa

Thank you for staying with us and I again sincerely apologize for this unfortunate experience. In my telephone conversation with your husband I took full responsibility of the front desk agent and his choice of words in explaining the upgrade you received and offered a return visit. You were upgraded to one of our two queen bedded Premium Handicap Rooms from one of our king bedded Deluxe Handicap Rooms. I am extremely sorry if our front desk agent failed to mention the Premium Room was in fact a handicap room however, your husband was aware and mentioned this in our conversation. Kind regards.

Reviewed 29 September 2010

My husband and I brought our young children (4 and 1) on their first Disneyland trip. We enjoyed the hotel very much and the free shuttle was a plus. I'm sorry that Disneyland has practically moved the shuttle pickup out to the road, but it was still worth it. We also appreciated the continental breakfast that included more than usual. It was the perfect start and satisfied even my picky 4 year old. The only complaint I have is that the carpet in our room was dirty. My children were barefoot in the room, and after 15 minutes their feet were black. Hopefully they've cleaned the carpets. Other than that, it was great and I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2010

Thank you so much for staying with us and providing us with your feedback. Yes, moving the shuttle location is a slight inconvenience however, the many exciting changes and additions to the California Adventure Theme Park will be worth the few extra steps. I am very sorry regarding your carpet as our housekeeping team has carpet cleaners on a daily basis and we have recently extracted all carpets throughout the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again and please contact me personally should you need reservations assistance as it would be my pleasure to assist. Kind regards!

Reviewed 29 September 2010

I really liked this hotel compared to the numerous ones we have stayed at during our visits to disneyland. It is close to the park (shuttle service provided even though we didn't use it) w/ nice grounds and nice pools. I really liked the extended cont. breakfast (much better than others).
The rooms were really cozy and comfortable, the beds were soft w/ plenty of pillows. The room was very clean and had nice toiletries. The front desk personel were really nice and helpful and allowed us to check in earily, I will def. be back!
Also if you get a room on the 2nd floor facing the park, you can see the fireworks at night.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank sonotechsusan

Thank you for allowing the opportunity to be of service on your recent visit to the Theme Parks. We do appreciate your comments and you sharing them with fellow travelers. We pride ourselves in providing an exceptional product, friendly service and a quiet ambiance while being cognizant of price during these trying economic times. Thank you for your comments regarding our Expanded Continental Breakfast and Exclusive Complimentary Shuttle as this adds to our price value. Please feel free to contact me directly for future reservations as it would be my pleasure to assist. Kind Regards!