2,932 results
All reviews premium room free shuttle bagels breakfast delivered always on time continental breakfast every half hour minute walk hard boiled eggs shuttle that runs aaa discount after a long day shuttle service turn down service visiting disneyland welcome basket each morning
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I can't say enough good things about the Candy Cane! Just returned from another great stay at the Candy Cane. We've stayed here a number of times in the past, and the friendly helpful staff, great service, clean rooms, beautiful landscaping, etc - keeps us coming back. Stayed here again at the beginning of December. Room was clean and presentable, pool and hot tub were perfect, free continental breakfast was good, room rates were very reasonable, etc. I don't know what to say?! If you're going to Disneyland...stay at the Candy Cane, you won't be dissappointed. Everytime we return, it feels like we never left.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2010

Thank you so much for being a loyal and repeat guest, we DO appreciate your continued business and positive comments. We look forward in seeing you again and if you ever need assistance with reservations feel free to contact me directly. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 12 December 2010

Our family of 9,five from england & four from hong kong, arrived to stay at the candy cane after a few days in las vegas. We had seen this hotel on our last visit to anaheim & it looked ideal & boy, did we pick a winner. Our 4 rooms, all together, just across from the swimming area was perfect. The breakfast set us up for long days at disney, universal, malls etc & staff booked us a mini bus plus driver to take us to all the places of interest, great to travel together. The rooms where lovely & clean, all staff had a smile & were so helpful.Great to sit by the pool in the evening with a take away & a drink, all together for our annual meet. thank you all for a great nine night stay & we will return.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback with fellow travelers. I am delighted that you and your family had such and enjoyable vacation. Please feel free to contact me when your travels bring you back as it would by my pleasure to assist with room rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed 30 November 2010

My son and I are frequent visitors to Disneyland and always try to stay at the Candy Cane Inn. The week we spent over Thanksgiving is the third week we have spent this year at the Candy Cane Inn. We enjoy our time their so much that before writing this review, I booked our stay there for Feb. 2011.

What makes the Candy Cane Inn so special? The rooms are clean, check in is easy, the pool is warm, and the staff is friendly. What more do you want/need? They have a shuttle which is helpful, there are some mini-marts next door and it is easy to find. For the moer diffic

This trip we attended a concert at the Honda Center. At the suggestion of the staff, we took a taxi instead of driving and parking ourselves. The staff called the taxi on our behalf which took us to the Honda Center only a few miles down the road. Overall it cost about the same to drive & pay for parking as it did to get a taxi.

Like I said, we enjoy the Candy Cane Inn and plan to be there again in Febraury.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2010

We thank you for being a loyal repeat guest and sharing your personal feedback with fellow travelers. Word of mouth is valuable and extremely important in assisting folks that are researching places to stay. Look forward in seeing you in February and please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance. Kind regards!

Reviewed 21 November 2010

My husband and I visit Disneyland at least twice a year, and since we discovered this hotel we never stay anywhere else. It is a short walk from Disneyland, and if your feet are tired you can always take their shuttle. The staff treats you well, the breakfast is decent, and the rooms are clean. I like the fact of the extra pillows (and the shuttle). I really don't have any complaints about the room (since I'm not moving in, just visiting). The only thing that happened was the maids forgot towels one morning, but it was quickly remedied (and that could happen at any hotel). I highly recommend this gem of a place.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2010

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. In regards to the unfortunate situation of towels in your guestroom, I remember this and when investigated was found to be an isolated incident. We never put clean towels in the bathroom until completely cleaned and the last task in order to keep clean towels away from the cleaning. The young lady was approached by a guest as she went to her cart, immediately assisted the guest in need and I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We do believe in providing ample linens for our guests and therefore place a complete set of 4 Bath Towels, Hand Towels and Washcloths in each room along with the Tub Mat. Thank you again for your business, it is most appreciated!

Reviewed 20 November 2010

Enjoyed the atmosphere of this establishment - well-manicured landscaping, courteous staff, very clean rooms and public areas. Luckily we visited during low season & although the Disney parks closed early (8pm), the crowds were minimal & the ride lines were awesome, short & quick! Because of the hotel's close proximity to Disneyland, we didn't think we'd use much of their courtesy shuttle bus; boy, were we wrong, & we thoroughly enjoyed the comfort of the ride to & from the parks. The continental buffet brekky was fine, the laudromat was a great asset too. The only minor drawback was the size of the tiny bathroom, which included the toilet and tub (the showerhead was great though!). Although we booked a deluxe room because of the larger room size, I had hoped that the bathroom would be a bit larger than it was. Other than that, the hotel, staff and atmosphere (& cleanliness!) of the Candy Cane Inn was superb. Mahalo!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for the email. At the Candy Cane Inn we take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and our hotel, as well as being one of the few remaining hotels that offers their own complimentary shuttle. Please feel free to email or give me a call personally when planning you next trip to the Candy Cane Inn. Kind regards!