“Wish the food was good as the atmosphere ”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #81 of 932 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Atmosphere was great. Loved seeing all the animals and background noises like you’re really in the rainforest.

The food was definitely overpriced and only mediocre. Temp of shrimp was not warm.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,834)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you love rainforest & animal themes & fish tanks, this place is for you!!
I absolutely loved this place!! And would love to go back!!
The theming was great & the service was great! I require gluten free options & the chef came out to take my order personally so as to know what I could & couldn't eat. I got a souvenir cocktail glass to take home too!! Hopefully it makes it in my luggage!
My only disappointment was that I didn't get to see the Macaws! Went past a few times but the sign always said they had gone to bed. I would definitely visit again if I can!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Disney has decided it's time for Rainforest Cafe to come to an end, being replaced by A Star Wars feature. We love Rainforest Cafe, and make it part of our holidays when we are in the U.S.

Not sure if it was just this one, but the noise level from the animals and the crying babies was pretty high. If you have family members who have hearing loss or sensitivity this is not likely for you.

The food was fine, with good service by congenial wait staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been here before and loved it, and this time I brought my young boys and they were thrilled! The Food and service was fantastic! Great job everyone!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My kids have grown up here! The service is always great and the atmosphere cant get any better. The food is good but not amazing, but the overall experience keeps us coming back!!