“Great Atmosphere”

Price range: US$0 - US$35
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is an awesome restaurant, A mind blowing experience, I can't recommend it more. A little pricey but worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,149)

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We have eaten lunch at Blue Bayou before and decided to try it for dinner. Just like the last time, the food was absolutely delicious! The atmosphere is wonderful and it's great to basically be eating inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction ride. The service was great and we had no complaints.

I had a filet mignon which was cooked to perfection and my husband had the steak and lobster which was also incredible.

This will definitely be a restaurant we will visit again and again.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

My rating means: 5 = great/perfect/yes, 1 = poor/no, 0 = would recommend to my enemies
Food has good quality within a price range: 5
Quality of food / freshness: 5
Price range: 4
Menu: 5
All You Can Eat: no
Focus on a specific style or cuisine: no
Speed / accuracy of guest payment: 5
Noise level: noisy
Decor and furnishings: enhance the experience
Alcoholic beverages: not available
Outdoor area clean and safe: 5
Indoor area clean and safe: clean
Location: Next to Club 33
Parking space availability: no :-)
Accept credit cards: yes
Hello and goodbye: I was acknowledged at both ends, with a pleasant greeting and a pleasant farewell, in a timely fashion.
I'd recommend: yes
Does restaurant meets its own expectations: yes
Bottom line: Absolutely love it and would strongly recommend. The food was great. Everything about this place was amazing.

DISCLAIMER: I have always tried to measure a restaurant by what it is attempting to be: I give McDonald's five stars because I know what to expect and they almost always deliver. I also ground my opinion on the "experience".

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

**Please note: this is INSIDE of the Disneyland Park. You must have park tickets to get into Disneyland to be able to eat here.**

I have always loved the view of the restaurant as you pass through on the Pirates ride at Disneyland. I've always wanted to eat there since Pirates is one of my favorite rides.

I had heard that to eat at the Blue Bayou, you have to set reservations or wait an incredibly long time. I went to Disneyland one evening and upon exiting the Pirates ride, my friend said, 'I'm hungry, let's eat here.' I told him about the wait times I'd heard of and suggested we try to get a reservation for later and have a small snack in the meantime. I was pleasantly surprised when they said they'd be able to seat us in 15 minutes (party of 2).

The wait staff is very nice and the restaurant seems upscale; but they didn't mind is being in jeans. The food menu pricing was slightly more expensive but the food was very good. I ordered salmon and it was just as tasty as the one I had months earlier at Club 33. My friend ordered steak and it was also delicious. We ordered the non-alcoholic mint juleps but I wouldn't order them again.

Overall, great experience.
I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

In all of the years that we have visited I have never eaten at Blue Bayou until our most recent trip. It was delicious and totally worth it! The atmosphere inside the restaurant was the best part of all! We had my daughters birthday dinner there and they were very sweet with her and got her a special dessert. The food was amazing! I do not eat meat and I was very happy to see a pasta dish with no meat on their menu. We will totally be going here on our future Disney trips!