“A Disneyland must!”

Price range: US$0 - US$35
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. I love the romantic ambiance. It is truly something you have to experience at Disneyland, preferably as a date. You can see the boats from pirates floating by and its like your eating on the ride. Like all things Disney, its pricey, the food is pretty good, not the best but good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,875)

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We ate here this past weekend for dinner one evening. The food was delicious and the attention to detail was good. You have to keep in mind that you are at Disneyland, so don't expect a fine dining atmosphere at all times. But it's a fun place to eat and watch the boats of the Pirate ride go by.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The restaurant is located essentially in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, which makes it unique and kinda fun. The entrance though is on the side. We made reservations for lunch using the Disney Dining app on my iPhone. We checked in at the front desk, and after a quick wait, we were seated.

The food is good. Service was good, and they brought out bread and water quickly. We both started with the gumbo, which was very good and pretty true to New Orleans gumbo. For our main, my wife had a filet mignon and I had a bone in ribeye. The steaks were quite good. The food is a bit expensive, but everything in Disney is.

I would definitely come back, but definitely make reservations well in advance, either by going online, using the app, or calling.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had the last reservation at 7:50, that means the restaurant closes as you try to eat it also means you receive the dregs of what ever is left in a kitchen that is closing. As the staff tries to hustle you out the door, Disney if you are going to seat people at 8:00 pm let them enjoy their overpriced dinner, don't start piling furniture up around them sweeping the floor around them and worse thing of all ignoring them when it comes to service. Fine dining without a fine wine list but fine dining with no wine list? I read the other reviews and for the life of me cannot figure out how you can give this restaurant more than two stars. It must be that having spent all that money and believe me this restaurant is way over priced for what you get the reviewers gave it 5 stars because anything that expensive has to be worth it. Well take my word for it because its expensive doesn't mean its fine or even good dining. A better option in the downtown village is Brennens, we ate there three times and each time everything was excellent.

3  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I have a mixed review for this recent trip. We have eaten here several times. This time was great because of the ambience of being in the center of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. The food is always good, however, the menu has recently undergone many changes. The Monte Cristo sandwich is being done away with at this location, so that it will only be sold at Cafe Orleans. We were sad to see that happen because that is what we always order. Our waiter was great and special ordered one for us from the cafe Orleans kitchen and brought it to us. The pricing for the meals went up a lot. Expect to pay $40 to $50 per person. We did enjoy our meal and the Bread Basket, which had fresh sourdough rolls and a homemade focaccia bread. I have a lot of food allergies, and it was hard for me to find things on the menu that I could eat other than the Monte Cristo sandwich, so we likely won't be back for a while. (The chefs will cater to food allergies, but mine are so many that I don't even bother and only order things that I know are safe for me). It is one of those places you have to eat at at least once just for the experience.

1  Thank Ashley C