“Good food, fast service, outdoor seating too. ”

La Brea Bakery Cafe
Ranked #18 of 893 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate dinner outdoors in November and it was very relaxing. They have outdoor heaters that are really nice. Our server was very pleasant, and he was really quick with our food. Our salad and fettuccine dishes were good, and their fresh bread is wonderful. Two dinners and 3 glasses of wine were $70 with tip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice restaurant with good food and service from Sandra. Had the turkey burger with fries...big enough to split!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

There are a lot of choices at La Brea-most of them quite good. I ate breakfast here twice on my last solo trip. Coffee and a pastry one morning, coffee and yogurt the next.

They really need to manage the staff better here, so many people coming through in the mornings should dictate two people on registers and two making specialty drinks. I saw about 4 making sandwiches at 7:30 in the morning and one on the cash register.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went hoping to be able to catch the fireworks from this location. We were able to sit outside and eat and watch them which was fantastic. Kids split a mac and cheese bread bowl which was really tasty. Loved that the hollowed out bread was used to create a Mickey.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My husband and I stayed at Disney's Grand Californian and wanted a nice breakfast on Saturday morning. We arrived at La Brea Bakery around 10 am. We put our name in and was told it would be about a 35 minute wait. We were called in about 15 minutes which was nice. We had a nice table outside. Our server came by quickly to take our drink order. We got our coffee and tea and then she took our food order. My husband had the blueberry pancakes and I had the pecan stuffed French toast. I loved my French toast! It was so delicious and I would definitely order it again. My husband's pancakes were not as tasty. He got three large pancakes but the taste and texture were not that good. We both thought the French toast was excellent but we would not order the pancakes again. We also got a side of poached eggs and those were good. We've eaten at La Brea Bakery before and we've always liked it. It was unfortunate that the pancakes were not up to the standard we've experienced before. Overall we enjoy eating here and will return if we are back at Disney.