“Annual girlfriend luncheon”
Review of Anaheim White House - CLOSED

Anaheim White House
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ball Rd./Anaheim Blvd.
Description: A truly remarkable experience, Anaheim White House Restaurant is a world-renowned Italian steakhouse & seafood restaurant in a 1909 landmark home! Located in the heart of Orange Country, this notable establishment is just minutes from hotels, the convention center, and all that Anaheim has to offer. Unwind with one of our savory entrees, like the juicy all-natural and hormone-free Prime Rib, seasoned with onions, garlic, and fresh herbs. Our guests say it's OC's best prime rib! Or enjoy one of our phenomenal pasta dishes, including specialties like the Lobster Ravioli. And of course, don't forget to try one of our rich desserts! With lunch, dinner, and champagne brunch menus to choose from, we are a fantastic destination for dates and celebrations throughout the week. With twelve private dining rooms, our staff invites you to join us for your next dinner meeting or private party. For special events like a romantic wedding, the entire Anaheim White House property can be reserved to accommodate over 200 guests. Whatever your reason for joining us, you can rest assured that our staff will offer nothing less than exemplary service and a memorable experience. From our landmark location to our award-winning menu, you'll soon find out why Anaheim White House Restaurant proudly serves as Anaheim's most famous hidden treasure!
Reviewed 30 November 2016

This is literally one of my favorite restaurants. Wonderful food, service, ambiance, along with great cocktails and good wine selections. My husband and I held our small and very intimate wedding reception there with our closest family and friends. We had such a wonderful time and everyone truly loved the food and overall experience even my picky twenty something son. The memory of that evening and the wonderful meal shared with my loved ones always gives me a big smile. Thank you Bruno!

Sylvano I, Manager at Anaheim White House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dawn, we're honored that you chose us for your reception, and I'm so glad you had a wonderful evening. It's great that you made memories here, and we'd love to see you again sometime.

All the best,

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Very elegant venue! In an old mansion... Staff is extremely polite and friendly! Bruno (owner and chef) Came to our table to greet us! All of the food was very flavorful!! Calamari was cooked to perfection!! Could order a traditional turkey dinner, or off the menu... (northern Italian)
Out of this world!! Will definitely go again!!
Oh, and the soufflé is a definite must!!

Sylvano I, Manager at Anaheim White House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

I'm happy to hear the Thanksgiving dinner was so delicious! The soufflé is an excellent choice, too. It's great you were able to meet Chef Bruno as well!

We'd love to have you back sometime.

Till then,

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Words cannot express how wonderful this place is! From the moment you arrive at this top notch, first class restaurant you are treated like royalty. The ambience is fantastic - called the White House for obvious reason - and each room is named after previous U.S. presidents. The decor is very embellished with gold lam'e everywhere and clear holiday lights throughout. The food - in one word SPECTACULAR! Presentation is incredible and the taste equally as wonderful. Highly recommend this restaurant and suggest a reservation. Enjoy! Oh and one more perk - they provide a free meal for every dinner served. See my pic below for the details on the feeding the hungry program. As if they need any other positive comments this just adds to the reasons to dine here!

Sylvano I, Manager at Anaheim White House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful evening! It sounds like your meal was perfect -- it's great the presentation and taste was just what you were looking for.

We really appreciate you sharing information about Caterina's Club, too -- that means a lot to Chef Bruno and all of us.

Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I'm an avid trip advisor researcher. I do my research especially on places to eat. I read all the reviews on The White House and I even walked there to be sure it was what the reviews said it was. I tired to make a reservation online, they still have not answered my request for a table for 2. I called instead and booked. They had a wonderful young man who greeted us at the door, they even had snow and a Christmas tree out front which was very nice. I had already looked at the menu a few times to be sure I knew what I wanted. I was getting The highly recommended Romeo and Juliet, the lobster tail with the filet mignon! We ordered our food and were served warm rolls. My husband loves French fries, they were on the menu, he asked if they were cut fresh...she said yes they were. He ordered them. When our food came I was disappointed...I had a lump of pot roast smothered in canned gravy with a few mushrooms on top with a lobster tail which was missing the special butter advertised. My husband ordered the shrimp scampi, which came with the jarred chopped garlic you buy at Costco. There was nothing fresh about it which surprised and we left disappointed. But that didn't ruin my evening at all compared to what happened next. We go to leave by the door we entered and were told we had to use the back service entrance as there was an event out front. We did, while passing these young kids shooting up in the bushes. We walk to the front of the hotel to wait for our cab and a car drives up to pick up a young girl who was at the party out front who was so strung out she couldn't walk or stand up. This is why I had to use the back service entrance?? It was like a prom out front with a rap music blaring and drunk, strung out teenagers partying it up. I'm all for that, but shut down your restaurant or move that party to the back. It really reflected bad on the restaurant. Sure I know a lot of celebrities and well knowns go there but it seemed like if you weren't one...you didn't matter. It was a huge disappointing night...I'm still a little shocked by what I witnessed.

Connie, I'm really disappointed that your experience didn't live up to your expectations, and what you're describing by no means is up to our standards. We use fresh ingredients for every single dish, but it's a shame you were given any reason to doubt that.

We received no reports of criminal activity outside either, and it's shocking to hear your statements. We would never tolerate such actions at our restaurant in any way, period.

All the best,

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Outstanding 5 Star Restaurant. Fantastic food, presentation and service. The restaurant is a replica of The White House on Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC. The interior has Italian murals and. Fine lines . Walls in the hallway leading to the restrooms are filled with pictures of former Presidents and celebrators who have dined here.

Sylvano I, Manager at Anaheim White House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

I'm thrilled you've appreciate our historic building, Charlotte! It's great to hear that the atmosphere has been exactly what you're looking for, and I'm happy your meals have been delicious. We'd love to have you back again soon!

Take care,