“Yummy to go”
Review of Earl of Sandwich - CLOSED

Earl of Sandwich
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Welcome to Earl of Sandwich® Anaheim. Located at Downtown Disney, Earl of Sandwich®’s extensive menu pays tribute to the art of the sandwich. We feature an impressively wide variety of sandwiches on fresh-baked artisan bread, hand-tossed salads, soups, wraps and much more. We maintain our unique brand’s exceptional taste by using only the finest, freshest ingredients available for everything we serve. If you’re looking for a great atmosphere to dine in while strolling around Downtown Disney or a simple and convenient grab ‘n go option, Earl of Sandwich® Anaheim has it. Stop by in the morning for some of our delicious breakfast selections. Earl of Sandwich® Anaheim offers a variety of breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit yogurt parfaits and muffins. Enjoy our hot breakfast menu, served daily until 11AM. Located among all of the excitement of Downtown Disney, Earl of Sandwich® Anaheim is surrounded by some of the most eclectic shopping, nightlife, and entertainment in the area.
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I've walked past this place a half a dozen times, and just recently stopped into taste! The sandwiches are delicious, and a great option besides the typical Park food. One evening we grabbed a sandwich wrapped it up and brought it in with us, it was a delicious snack / meal. The quality of ingredients is delicious. And it was a good change from some of the typical fare. (Even though I really like the food in the park as well).

Reviewed 11 November 2017

So hard to find fresh food in or around Disney that is not fried or out of a can these were great fresh sandwiches and we ate here twice.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Very reasonably priced hot sandwiches. We went at non peak hours so service was quick, and inside tables readily available. Beverages are Coca Cola products, iced tea is also available. Portions were just right with no leftovers to waste or have to take back to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

For a fast service restaurant in a tourist area it's not bad. I ordered "The Original" combo which included a roast beef sandwich, drink, and a small bag of chips for about $14.00. The sandwich was well put together, hot, and tasted very good. It's about 4", smaller than a typical subway 6" sub.

Seating was very crowded, not many spots.

Also, waiting for the sandwich is uncomfortable as there is no good "waiting area".

Would I go back? Probably, it's one of the more affordable places and quick places to eat at Downtown Disney.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I had the 'original' sandwich we've I've had before from different earl of sandwich's. My last one was November 2016 in Disneyland Paris, I've been craving it ever since! I was so disappointed, it tasted so bland here. My boyfriends meal had a hair in it! Safe to say we'll give this Earl a miss in future.

1  Thank Laura91Hull