Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
US$143
US$139
US$129
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$139
HotelIndigo.com
US$129
US$152
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$144
BestWestern.com
US$219
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$113
US$109
HolidayInn.com
US$508
Travelocity
2,119 results
All reviewshour poolpool areaopen hoursdisneyland fireworkstaco bellpoolside barroad noiselight sleeperfireworks showafter a long dayart shuttleking bedpool and hot tubshuttle serviceminute walk to disneylandnear disneylandvisiting disneyland
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was very pleased by this hotel.Took less than 5 mintues to check in and get our keys even with the clerk on the phone helping other customers.The lobby alone made me feel as if i was in a 5 star hotel.The room was amazing.Had a huge tv,softest pillows and blankets ive ever had in a hotel.The Cafe had great food and fast service.The only problem i had was the $50 fee.It was unexpected and a lot of money.Honestly if i had known about if i would have chosen another hotel.Dont get me wrong this hotel is amazing but paying full price,a $10 to $12 parking fee and $50 hidden fee is to much for any hotel

Room Tip: Cant give much advise tip wise every room seemed great to me so i would recommend any room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William B
CasaResortsInc, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Dear William B.

Thank you for your kind review!
I must say, I am a bit startled to hear of this $50 hidden fee you speak of. We do not charge any fee of $50, hidden or otherwise.

This could be a possible misunderstanding - As a standard industry practice, we do authorize a guest's credit card at check-in for $50 for incidentals. Incidentals include, but are not limited to, room service, parking fees, restaurant/bar tabs, etc. If there are no incidentals charged to your guest room at check-out, this $50 authorization is released, and will drop from your credit card statement.

If you feel you have been charged for anything erroneously, please contact me directly so we can resolve this issue as soon as possible. You may contact me by phone at 714-400-9094 or by email at nermin@casaresortsinc.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Nermin Khalil
Manager, Hotel Menage

Reviewed 23 February 2012

We stayed at the Hotel Menage for one night. The room was average, with a king sized bed and a queen sofa sleeper. The room was rather small. It was clean, but the shower head in the bathroom was dirty. I wouldnt shower. The walkway to the room is dark. I wouldnt want to walk it at night alone. Also, the hotel is right behind the freeway, so you hear traffic all night. I booked this through Hotwire, since it was received 3 stars, I would give it maybe 2.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Disneylandmomof3
CasaResortsInc, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear your expectations may not have been met, however, our ranking of 3 stars on Hotwire is quite accurately maintained. We offer all services and amenities required of a mid-range 3 star property: on-site restaurant and bar, a great pool area, room service, quality clean rooms and bathrooms, 24hr guest services, on-site secured parking and valet, fitness center, business center, etc. All of this at a low to mid-range price point for our convenient location in Anaheim.
We appreciate your business, and wish you well in your future travels.

Charlotte, Guest Services

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We travel to Southern California every 2-3 years and it almost always includes a trip to Disney for a few days. Out of the many hotels we have stayed at the Ménage is the best so far, and if the prices stay reasonable will probably stay that way as we will continue to use it rather than try somewhere else.
Best feature, besides it being within easy walking distance from Disney thus allowing afternoon snooze/swim; the restaurant is great and right on the doorstep. The rooms are very nice, of a good size and clean, the main attributes we look far as well as ‘value for money’.
As some reviews mention, the hotel garden borders I-5 and road noise can be heard but it certainly wasn’t sufficiently intrusive to bother us when behind the high garden walls or in the room with its doors and windows closed. The Ménage is not a luxury hotel but it is a very very nice hotel that has a wonderful location for Disney and food (hotels Kya restaurant). This is now our preferred Anaheim hotel for a Disney visit.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TC-SD
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We stayed here this weekend for a family Disneyland trip. I asked for a room next to the elevator for some handicapped family members and they were so accomodating! Staff was friendly and attentive and the rooms were clean and updated. The location was perfect. It was walking distance to Disneyland, Starbucks, and restaurants. I loved that the pool and spa were open 24 hours and heated. The restaurant downstairs was very affordable and great food. I loved that nothing was over $10 and this included the room service menu from the restaurant.

We only had one small issue. We pulled back the sheets to go to bed and noticed some drops of blood on the sheet. We threw that one on the floor and grabbed the second one as it was 1:30am and didn't want to deal with it. That one had blood drops on it also. I called the front desk and they had a security guard bring up 2 new sheets. My only issue was that the guy at the front desk didn't apologize for us having to remake our bed and call for clean sheets. We did get new sheets almost immediately and everything was fine.

The noise from the highway (unavoidable) was loud but kind of steady and soothing and the fireworks from Disneyland are VERY loud but beautiful to watch from a great view on the balcony. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to all types of travelers.

Room Tip: Don't get the rooms along the freeway in the back
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Megan H

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for posting your review.
I want to personally apologize for your having to re-make your bed so late at night. We do have a process for recycling linens, and we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused by our oversight.
Your candid comments and kind compliments are very much appreciated, and we are ready to welcome you and your family back any time!

Charlotte, Guest Services

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Best choice for hotel around Disneyland. Clean, quiet. excellent service, compare to hotel Wilshire in LA, that I stayed in las t night. This hotel have very helpfull staff, friendly and courteous. rooms are clean and neat. bathroom is a bit small, buy its ok. restaurant Kyle below is ok except for one waiter who only helpful to Spanish speaking people. Other than that this place is great and will satay and recommend it to my friends .

• Stayed: February 2012