“Questionable...”

Anaheim Carriage Inn
Ranked #93 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 14 October 2016

There is not enough parking for paying customers. Upon returning at night we were instructed to park in a place where there was no parking allowed. We weren't the only ones either. The front office had no air conditioning on so it was simply awful inside while trying to check in. They offer Disneyland tickets by what we were told is "Some man selling them out front". Seems legit. lol No discount, etc. I wouldn't do it if I were you. A bedroom with 3 beds had enough towels for 2 people... The electrical extension cord for the refrigerator and microwave (which were stacked right next to a bed) had the cord wrapped around the headboard, plugs on top. Unreal... Oh, thank God we were all up because maid service knocked on the door super early. The bed was cozy enough but as far as the rest, I wouldn't stay there again unless I absolutely had to. Unprofessional to say the least. Not a business run well for customer service or return business.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor when possible. They have an elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank DawnOC82

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for luxury, look elsewhere. But if you are looking for a clean, affordable, safe place that a bigger family can walk to Disneyland from this is the place. Room was big and clean, beds comfortable, and I liked the two different sink areas outside of the bathroom. Pool and hot tub were ok, except you didn't need a room key to get in which isn't exactly the safest. I'm not sure the gentleman there was a hotel guest as he looked like he might be living out of his car. Downsides, Internet sucked if you could ever get connected, breakfast was probably the worst hotel breakfast I've seen, (but at least they offered it), and the outside was run down with broken sprinkler heads around unnecessary patches of grass everywhere. If you there to see Mickey and just need a safe clean place to stay, this is it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Julie J
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Got a great rate on hotel for my stay while I visited Disneyland. It was about 15-20 min walk to Disneyland but was also close to the shuttle stops which costs $5 a day it was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The only down side would be the shower head but that's neither here nor there. There's lots of resturants within walking distance. There is a pool and spa ,I will definitely be happy to return to the hotel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

We got there after 2pm. Not very friendly or social. We were given a room that wasn't even finished cleaning. I was too tired to ask for another room, since we drove 7+ hours. Just stayed by the pool until the room was done. It was okay for one night, but I'm glad it was only one night.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

The room was clean And that is really the most important besides safety. (Carpet was dirty just like the last review said, wear socks or flip flops.) My two girls and I stayed for two nights in the bright yellow hotel. A Chinese massage place was right between our hotel and the ramada. The guy at the front desk wasn't very friendly or helpful when we checked in. Just wanted to hurry us up so he could move on with his day. Charged my credit card 50. Incase we trashed the place. We got up early for Disneyland and had "breakfast" mini chocolate chip muffins, toast, juice, sugar cereal, or Raman noodles. I guess they have pancakes but they were not there only a bottle of syrup. Coffee but only powdered creamer, same in the room.
Our sink drain was not open so I went to the front desk and a very cheerful woman was happy to help me. When we got back from Disney our room was made up and the maid had left us various towels and tissues folded in flowers and fans. Vending machine stole our money and the elevator smells like too much janitor perfume. Elevator license expired exactly one year ago. Parking is scarce and because of the last review we never moved out car out of fear of no parking. We paid 5.00 and rode the ART 1,2 down the street. It wasn't the worst experience and I would stay again if I had to, but I don't. They told me at check out that they would hold my deposit for 4-5 days until they check the room and everything is ok. 4-5 days?!! Really?

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family