“Nice and Convenient”

Anaheim Carriage Inn
Ranked #93 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We stayed for 4 days. Rooms were nice, much bigger than I expected. Lots of room for a family of 6. And much cleaner than I expected. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was exactly what was expected and a little more. They do charge for ice. That was a first for me. What we really liked was the massage parlor adjacent to the hotel. Its cheap and what a genius idea when your body is just worn out from all the Disney walking around. Little noisy, but all the hotels on Harbor Blvd are noisy. Pool and spa were out as well, but I'm sure it will be up and running in the next few weeks.

Room Tip: Get there early for good parking.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Easy to find, the parking is free and we had no troble checking in. The location is central and close to Disneyland and lots of restaurants and importantly the rooms are clean. We had a king size bed with clean sheets, ensuit, air conditioning, a swimming pool and coin operated washer and dryer. Free breakfast was included each morning consisting of waffles, pastries, cereal and tea and coffee. The only problem we had was the wifi, it worked in the breakfast room, but not in the room we stayed in. Reasonably priced, We would stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the breakfast room for your wifi to work properly.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank norma_gordon
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Complete dump. Beds hard as rock. Bedspreads gross. Pillows worse. Limited lighting. No ESPN on TV! No TV guide. Gross checking area Weak staff - pretty unhelpful. Poorly maintained. Dirty carpet. Dirty walkways.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Our room wasn't a suite it was a room with 3 beds in it, which one bed couldn't see the tv. Decor is old from the 70's, they charge for ice, the breakfast is a joke, just toast, which the bread is the 99 cent loaves, juice or coffee, or cereal and microwave pancakes which are not refilled. We stayed 5 days unfortunately, one day they did have mini muffins whoopie! They said the pool/spa was under repair and not available we looked everyday to see what work was being done, which was none. They are to cheap to fill the pool/spa for guests. Charge 50 cents a page for a copy if you need to print tickets, no shuttle to Disney and too long to walk. The mattress was comfortable, but the box springs are all broken when you sit on the bed it makes a horrific noise, the water in the shower was extremely hard to control temp, it would change to cold on you and then if you turned it up it was burning hot. Its a hotel that is so in need of updating and replacing major things. The elevator does not tell you what floor you are on and jerks when it stops, it closed on us once when we were not expecting it. Only stay if the rest of the hotels are booked and it is the last resort. Oh and the internet does not work.

Room Tip: no rooms with a view other than then next hotel or back alley
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed 6 February 2017

To start. The clerk doesnt know crap! I asked him is there are room safes in the room! His response, Whats that! DUH! Ok. I let it slide. Then my room key didnt work and thats on the third floor!. I had to go down twice to get a new set of keys! He said do you know how to use it! HA! THEN, I said, you come with me with another set of keys and you try opening the door. So up we went for my 3rd time at around midnight. So he tries to open it! HA! It doesnt open. So I told him I want another room and that you call me when you get it. After 15 minutes he comes back and has one open on the 1st floor. So finally, I get a room! No safe in the room as expected! Soda vending machines are only located on the 2nd and 3rd floors and both dont work! Yes, I was getting my excercise! Stayed there for 3 days and will never go back! Even the other surrounding hotels are much better as I have tried them all and this is the worst.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo