Stanford Inn & Suites
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
US$124
US$99
US$114
US$127
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$324
US$402
Hotwire.com
2,353 results
All reviewswafflesbunk bedsart busroom was cleanfree breakfastkids roomfamily suitefree parkingseparate roommickey mousehot breakfastgreat roomgreat place to stayfridge and microwavedisney tripnear disneylandthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This is a good hotel if you are going to Disneyland. It is a little far to walk, especially with kids and lunches, but the ART bus picks up right outside the hotel. ART was not that timely in the morning so we took UBER the 2nd day and that was great! The beds are SO comfortable, we all fell right to sleep every night. Hubby and I loved the extra room for the kids - it has bunk beds, a small desk/dresser and TV. My kids also really loved it (ages 7&9). Breakfast is served daily and it is very good - waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage plus fruits, cereal, coffee... I was super happy to get our family nice and full before a 14 hour day at Disney! The ladies at breakfast and housekeeping were very kind and helpful! Front desk staff was mediocre... they need to work on being more friendly. I went in a couple times and they acted annoyed. The hotel is a little dated and the rooms are small, but as I said beds are very comfortable plus room has nice TV, fridge and microwave. It is also close to restaurants and not to far from grocery stores. We were very happy with our stay and the price of the room! Oh and housekeeping kept our room clean and nice so when we got back from Disneyland, it was wonderful to come home to a clean room. They also have a pool, it is also kind of small but kids had fun swimming and we enjoyed the hot tub. Our room was at the back of the hotel, 2nd level and away from parking lot and it was very quiet. I would stay here again and do recommend to anyone with kids heading to Disneyland!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diana C, Guest Relations Manager at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Tracy497,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and amenities,I sincerely apologize for your experience with our front desk staff. I assure you that is not our standard and we will address it directly with our front desk team. we appreciate the 4 star rating and look forward to seeing you again. Please contact us directly to hear about our loyalty guest discount !

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My only complaints would be price of the room per night ($259) and the distance from Disneyland (.7 miles). Other than that the staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfy. Wish they had more variety for their continental breakfast too.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We have stayed here before. Perfect room size for our family of 6. Free breakfast was good and location to Disney was good for the price. Only complaint I have was the carpet although looked clean left our bare feet black withinn15 minutes of walking around. After the second time we just made sure to wear socks.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Remember it's not a hotel it's an Inn. The price is reasonable for being located near Disney Land. Breakfast is included, that's a big help when your traveling with family. Shuttle is available to and from Disney Land.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, and close to Disneyland. The breakfast offered is better than most offering both hot and cold foods. The shuttle to the park is pretty direct and has a short wait time. I've stayed here before and I'll stay here again.