We are so glad we stayed here! Booked directly with the hotel to secure the room we wanted ie. Double Queen, Disney view, Balcony, away from traffic noise... Great communication via phone and email, excellent customer service. Early evening check-in, room was ready. Rollaway delivered within minutes of request, plenty of floor space to set it up. Fireworks from the balcony was a great Disney start after travelling for 24 hours!
Our kids (17 & 13) were in the heated pool every night, meeting people from all over the world.
Housekeeping were immaculate, entire staff were friendly and efficient. The on-site shop had everything you might need from drinks, gifts, food etc. Easy walk to Disneyland, passing fast food places. Mimi's across the road, great for picking up takeaway on the way home from the park.
We walked through the lobbys of the 3 Disney hotels on our way to various restaurants and were so happy to return to our retro, cute little HoJo!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson