My family of 4 just returned from a 3 night stay at Ho Jo's Anaheim and I've nothing but good things to report. We had a premium, double queen, Disney view room on the 4th floor and found the rooms, quite adequate - and we were even able to fit in a (free) roll-away bed in the alcove beside the balcony door so the kids could have their own beds. Beds were incredibly comfy and it was wonderful to sink into them at the end of a 14 hour day at Disney! Loved having the additional sink - made evening and morning prep a bit easier. We didn't use the pools or store as we opened and closed the park each day and really only used the hotel to sleep. Grabbed bfast at the McD's along the way and off we went! Truly a great find and we will return and hopefully score one of the coveted 7th floor rooms next time. BTW - the Entertainment rate rocks! Be sure to check out the Ho Jo's boards at http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb/ I got a lot of good hints and tips here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson