Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground
US$178
US$159
US$199
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$199
BestWestern.com
US$102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$138
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$142
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$662
US$542
7,950 results
All reviewsgarden poolmimi's cafecastaway covestayed in buildingho jominute walkgift shopacross the streetgames roommain poolhot tubkids suitedisney viewgreat family hotelconvenience storeeasy walk to disneylandfree parking
Reviewed 15 March 2009

This is a great motel. My husband and I meet our daughter and grandkids there. They have 2 pools, one for the kids which is a pirate ship, and a larger adult pool. The kids had a great time. it was very quiet, clean. Close to the park, you could walk to the park in about 10 minutes or less. Resturants close by. We could watch the fireworks from the park at the hotel. The rooms were clean. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank grannysfullcloset
Reviewed 13 March 2009

We heard alot about the Howard Johnson and thought we'd give it a try. We have previously stayed at the Sheraton but found the shuttle not for us. We would rather walk and leave the park at our leisure. The front desk was very professional and overall are 7 night stay was enjoyable except for the noise from the freeway. We were in Tower 1 and I do not recommend any rooms on the freeway side. We are from a small town and the noise was incredibly loud. We would stay here again but would stay in a different area. Millie's restaurant was a big plus and the walk was just perfect.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2009

This was my first stay at HOJO Anaheim, and I was not disappointed! I usually stay at the Anaheim Plaza Hotel when I visit Disneyland, but I got an unbeatable rate with the Entertainment Book. This will be my new "home base" for trips to the Park!

I arrived a few hours before the 3pm check in time, but there was a room ready for me to check in. The staff are super-helpful, and gave me a top-floor room (as I had requested in my reservation) with a view of the pool (which was an added bonus!).

I had the Standard Double (2 almost-queen-sized beds) room. It was clean and well-maintained. The bed and pillows were SOOOOO comfortable! I wanted to take the pillows home with me! Being a top-floor room, it had 2 arched skylights and a high, arched ceiling, which I just loved; they made the room feel much bigger than it was!

The hotel is right across the street from Disneyland...it took me 12 minutes to walk from my room to the security check at the gates of the Park.

Both pool areas were very nice; the hot tub was a great way to wind down after walking around the Park all day!

Overall, my stay at the HOJO Anaheim was great! I plan on booking my family holiday vacation here this year!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank thetravelingsquid
Reviewed 11 March 2009

We were very pleased with this hotel, the staff was very helpful and the beds were soooo comfortable. I would request Building #1 facing the park. Pirates Cove was so fun for the kids (8 & 10) . Its a very quick walk to Disneyland Park, McDonalds close by as well. Mimi's restaurant very reasonable for breakfast, lots of food. We didn't have a microwave in our room, which I thought we would get, but wasn't that big a deal. We did use the fridge which was helpful for sure. The gift shop has everything you can think of. We would definately stay here again on our next trip to Anaheim.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2009

We have stayed here at least 6 times in the past 3 years and we are always impressed with the service - especially the front desk. They are pleasant, helpful and professional. The rooms are clean, a good size and a good price. We stay on the side facing Disneyland.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family