Positives: The water playground is awesome. Its the reason we stay here. We rented the bunk bed suite and that was a nice room. The king bed was comfortable and the kids loved the bunk bed. The room was almost on top of the freeway but it was super quiet. Not a peep. We couldn't hear it at all. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful.
Negatives: No breakfast is offered and there are no coffee options except for what is in the room. This may not sound like a big deal but when you are trying to get to Disneyland and the only option for a quick breakfast and additional coffee is McDonalds (a VERY busy McDonalds), you start realizing how important it is. Food and Starbucks within Disneyland is not only expensive but very time consuming. To park an additional car was $20 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson