Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Expedia.comUS$236
Orbitz.comUS$236
travelup.comUS$227
1,717 results
All reviews stayed in building loved the water park castaway cove splash pad mimi's cafe gift shop minute walk great stay quick walk across the street close walk hot tub walking distance to disneyland free parking bunk beds convenience store love this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

All the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean. My kids that are 10 and 8 loved the waterpark and pool. The room is spacious and well laid out. I love that the room had a microwave, mini fridge, k-cup machine and table that fits 4, so we ate breakfast and dinner in the room. Short walk to Disneyland and restaurants.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked my stay two days prior as the hotel had a fabulous sale I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, I had an issue with my experience at the Castaway Cove Pool. I reserved the first time slot jacuzzi reservation and during my time in the jacuzzi a man and his child came in the jacuzzi when they did not have a reservation. The man acted like he did not know the procedures even though we were all told the procedures when we arrived. The pool attendant saw them in the jacuzzi with me and did not question him as she wrongly assumed he was with me which she should not have done. I did not feel safe talking to the gentleman about it myself and I did not feel safe in the jacuzzi or the Castaway Cove. I left Castaway Cove immediately after my jacuzzi time as my experience was ruined. Two attendants at the Castaway Cove is not nearly enough! Kerri at the garden pool was amazing, very professional and very fun to talk to! I also found the internet connection was not adequate in my room on the first level of building two. I had a housekeeping issue as well. Nothing too major but worth mentioning upon check out. I let Rick the front desk supervisor know about my concerns and he made things right which I very much appreciate! I'll be back again if I come upon another fabulous deal as Rick and Kerri are worth coming back to the hotel again and again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Promised trip w amenities, just to be ripped away at check in. Never again

Don’t promise me and my family that we will enjoy amenities just to say “ oh you can enjoy it after check out”.... if it’s check out that means I want to leave. I don’t want to stay in the room for my stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

We greatly appreciate your feedback, and are sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We hope that you enjoy your next visit to the Anaheim Resort area no matter where you stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location is perfect is you’re visiting Disneyland!! Just a short walk across the street and you’re there! Castaway Cove was perfect for our little one. Only downside was that our room wasn’t entirely clean and there was no ventilation in the bathroom. Other than that, everything else was great!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location is great very close to park, hotel was very clean and rooms were decent. Beds were miserably old and lumpy not comfortable at all. I booked the two connecting rooms with four queens, they were very kind and gave us park view no charge. But we booked specifically for pool. I called a total of four times before we even checked In to make sure we got pool reservations, I sadly received four different responses that did not match together. Ultimately was able to make reservations but not for the times and days I initially intended:( wish pool situation was better.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We truly appreciate your feedback of your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you liked the cleanliness and location of our hotel. We are sorry that the beds were not comfortable. We always encourage our Guests to let us know if they are unhappy with their room in anyway. Our Front Desk Staff is happy to fix any issues to your satisfaction or find an alternative room option for you. We also apologize that reserving the pools did not go smoothly. This is a new system for us as well and we are working on how to make this system more guest friendly. We really hope you consider us for accommodations during your next trip to the Anaheim Resort.