“Great Sushi !”

Yagi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #373 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Its hard to find really good sushi and at a fair price. We had the omikase for 38.00 and it was delicious. I recommend reservations on the weekend especially for the sushi bar. They have a Japanese craft beer that went well with the food. Better than the regular beer Brands. I will go back here again.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Perfect every time... although it is a little pricey, it is excellent quality... try everything at least one...

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The owner and the sushi chef go above and beyond to please every taste bud in your mouth. Everything is very fresh, high quality and prepared to your liking. I have been here many, many times and never had a bad meal. The high end sake selection is wonderful. Service is outstanding every time. A must go to place if you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We go to this place at least once a week, amazing sushi every time, I just posted more beautiful pictures on the website, I absolutely LOVE this place. Outstanding sushi and service. The variety of fresh fish from all over the World is amazing. Best sushi experience all the time.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Taka is a very engaging Sushi chef and I had a great time when visiting for the first and second time. But, my vision of Omakase is to have an open dialogue with the chef where I tell him what I like and he then makes stuff accordingly. Taka's view is -- he has a set menu of things he's going to give you and anything else you ask for is extra. Only he doesn't tell you he's going to charge you extra!!!! I ended up with a bill >$100 for one person!!! (Yes, I had some sake, but the Omakase was billed at $38). I'll chalk this one up to a miscommunication and definitely go back (it was that good) but, this time I'll make sure we understand each other!