“Tasty Pizza, really good food here!”

Marri's Pizza & Italian
Ranked #23 of 933 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We ate here for dinner while staying next door at the Best Western. Delicious food and reasonable price, highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment your nose enters this place you know you made a good choice.
The food was exceptional - Real legit King Crab in my Pescatorè , the sandwiches for 10$ yup 10 bucks are literally a meal for 2 or 3! The service was great and it’s only a 5 minute walk from the convention center!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I ate at Marri's six years ago. Back in Anaheim, I decided to stop in again. My meal and overall experience was just as good, maybe better. With Sinatra and Italian pop playing in the background, i very much enjoyed my salad, bread, and manicotti--hot and cheesy and tasty. The servers were friendly and seemed to actually enjoy their job. Great little place, just a few steps out of the way, if you want to avoid the glut of chain establishments down the road.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I ordered in at a local hotel while visiting Disneyland this week. We were exhausted so asked the hotel for list of restaurants that deliver. After a quick Trip Advisor lookup, we picked Marri's. We were not disappointed. Delivery was timely. Driver was friendly. The pizza was amazing. Best pizza we have had in a long time! They sent plenty of red peppers and parmesan, and plates too. We will eat here next trip down to Anaheim for sure

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Thank goodness for the hot bread and salad. The chicken piccata consisted of a processed chicken breast on spaghetti with canned mushrooms and a sad sauce. Really not good.