“Very good takeout”

Ranked #454 of 889 Restaurants in Anaheim
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I was in the mood for Chinese delivery and this place was recommended. It delivered straight to my hotel room quickly. Delivery was free as I spent over &15. The food was tasty and hot, and the portion size at least average. The delivery person supplied me with plates and flatware, which I much appreciated. I ordered the Panda Special and spicy bean curd. Both were very good.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

If you just want a quick, inexpensive Chinese fix, here ya go. Not much else to recommend re: this place.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

My wife and I decided to have a relaxing night in after being at The NAMM Show all day, so we got delivery from Golden Panda. Food is great. Highly recommend the dumplings.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Great menu, a bit of a tasteless fare...like spicy, tarty and not bland Chinese food. The delivery service was not too bad though it took a bit more than an hour to get to my hotel room.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Not a bad chinese but is a real lifesaver compared to disney food,large portions and very reasonable prices.

1  Thank Phillip H