“Dinner”

Ranked #355 of 977 Restaurants in Anaheim
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Service was good but food a bit disappointing Soup was greasy and not very nice Noodles ok but meals were very greasy My sister commented that her steamed vegetables were not steamed but had a lot of oil in them

Reviewed 14 October 2016

we went for supper at ~ 6:30... a time when you would think the food would be fresh? it was all old and dry looking, but daughter wanted Chinese so we bought some orange chicken (that had just come out, the only one not old). The fresh food was okay and convenient though... maybe check out the display before you commit...

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I was in the mood for Chinese delivery and this place was recommended. It delivered straight to my hotel room quickly. Delivery was free as I spent over &15. The food was tasty and hot, and the portion size at least average. The delivery person supplied me with plates and flatware, which I much appreciated. I ordered the Panda Special and spicy bean curd. Both were very good.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

If you just want a quick, inexpensive Chinese fix, here ya go. Not much else to recommend re: this place.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

My wife and I decided to have a relaxing night in after being at The NAMM Show all day, so we got delivery from Golden Panda. Food is great. Highly recommend the dumplings.