“Make time for spectacular Mexican food!”

Angels Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We ate at Angels Mexican Kitchen twice in less than 24 hours - yes - it is that amazing! The food is home made, the menu is extremely diverse with choices that satisfy hubby, who likes mild food, son who likes a good spice and me that loves Mexican food. All the entrees were incredible & desserts were also amazing. The churros are a wonderful ending - but also my purist husband was a convert to the unique chocolate cake base with flan as a second layer. At first he was skeptical, but after eating half mine last night, ordered his own today!

We wish this little gem was close to our home town - but surely enjoyed Angels Mexican Kitchen to the max after coming back from Yosemite & touring around the area (Columbia, Big Tree State Park & Ironstone winery).

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A friend and I eat here all the time. The food here is amazing and so is the service. This is a must try!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

A wonderful Mexican family has opened their hearts and reciepe book to the folks of Angels Camp. The restaurant itself is inviting and has outside patio seating as well, though it does overlook the parking lot. Food is not outstanding but is very good and consistent. Wine and beer is served here finally. They serve nice chips and salsa while you wait for your entire. The owners also know and prepare some Italian fare (though a bit weird in a Mexican Restraunt) is quite delicious. Of the three Mexican restaurants in Angels, its probably our favorite.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, father and I had dinner on the 4th of July here. Lovely family run restaurant. Very clean and accommodating and gracious service. The food was delicious. My husband is not the biggest fan of Mexican food but his plate was empty when we left. I had a wonderful carnitas taco. Probably the best I've had. My dad was also very pleased with his meal. Great atmosphere and yummy food. Give it a try.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The food is fresh and good, it's worth a great try.
I think they need a bit more spice in their food, but it's fresh and tasty and the prices are good.