Best Western Cedar Inn & Suites(Angels Camp)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
US$78
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Cute room in a 50s-style motel with rooms susrrounling a center, grassy area. The room was clean and comfortable. It was nice to leave the bathroom window open at night. Parking outside the room is convenient. My only problem was the next-door neighbor who sat outside her room and talked (on the phone, to other guests?) for a long time. She has a loud voice but drove away at around 8:00 p.m. After that, it was quiet.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I reserved a room, which I cancelled 3 days before arrival and was yelled at and told to never call or stay there again. I can guarantee my work crews will never stay in this hotel again. I have never been treated like that by hotel staff/owner. Shocking they are still in business..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pedri2017
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights while on a road trip. The owner was very friendly on the phone and in person when we checked in. This is a classic 1950's, 60's motel that is nicely maintained. The queen room was large with a table and chairs, fridg, and microwave. The bathroom was old fashioned, but very clean. Air conditioner worked great. We took the room next to the office and our Wifi signal was very strong. It is located just off the main road, but it was very quiet and peaceful. Can't beat the $70 price. Two minute walk to Mike's Pizza, the best pizza anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peacenquiet2013
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Rude staff member answered the phone. I asked for Vacancies he asked how many adults and if I had any pets. I said I had cats and he just hung up on me. I was referred to this hotel because I thought they said they are pet friendly, Regardless Before I could make other arrangements for my pets I didnt get a chance to discuss anything for my non- furred friends. we all decided to pass as the guy didn't sound at all like hes trying to be helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Stayed here last week for the frog jumping competitions at the fair here. Great location for that, and anything else around that area! Old 50's-style, one story motel, park right in front of your room. The gal at the desk was friendly. The room was nice-sized and had a microwave, mini fridge, flat screen t.v. with cable. It was comfortable and clean, but very outdated. Had to unplug the fridge at night to sleep, it was so loud! Do not stay in the room right next to reception. You can hear people ring the bell to check in, or ask questions, all night and the managers live there and it felt like they could walk through the locked middle door in to your room at any time, it felt like they were that close! Otherwise, it suited our needs for one night for the fair! Right in the middle of town.

Room Tip: Do NOT get the first room next to reception!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends