“Very, very OLD and not very clean. ”
Review of Jumping Frog Motel

Jumping Frog Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Angels Camp
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed over night with our two kids and dog. Room was small without any niceties. AC unit was in the narrow closet. Bathroom was very basic with the smallest sink I'd ever seen. Very, very, basic! I don't recommend it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Cute room in a 50s-style motel with rooms susrrounling a center, grassy area. The room was clean and comfortable. It was nice to leave the bathroom window open at night. Parking outside the room is convenient. My only problem was the next-door neighbor who sat outside her room and talked (on the phone, to other guests?) for a long time. She has a loud voice but drove away at around 8:00 p.m. After that, it was quiet.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I reserved a room, which I cancelled 3 days before arrival and was yelled at and told to never call or stay there again. I can guarantee my work crews will never stay in this hotel again. I have never been treated like that by hotel staff/owner. Shocking they are still in business..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pedri2017
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights while on a road trip. The owner was very friendly on the phone and in person when we checked in. This is a classic 1950's, 60's motel that is nicely maintained. The queen room was large with a table and chairs, fridg, and microwave. The bathroom was old fashioned, but very clean. Air conditioner worked great. We took the room next to the office and our Wifi signal was very strong. It is located just off the main road, but it was very quiet and peaceful. Can't beat the $70 price. Two minute walk to Mike's Pizza, the best pizza anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peacenquiet2013
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Rude staff member answered the phone. I asked for Vacancies he asked how many adults and if I had any pets. I said I had cats and he just hung up on me. I was referred to this hotel because I thought they said they are pet friendly, Regardless Before I could make other arrangements for my pets I didnt get a chance to discuss anything for my non- furred friends. we all decided to pass as the guy didn't sound at all like hes trying to be helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
36.7 km away
The Jackson Lodge
The Jackson Lodge
#5 of 7 in Jackson

Been to Jumping Frog Motel? Share your experiences!